GO!

Egyptian Mau > Identifying Mau in a mixed breed

Thomas- O'Mally

Sir Thomas- Tri-Tooth

Purred: Sun Nov 6, '11 10:35pm PST 
My Thomas is definitely a mixed breed. He was the result of my exes neighbor's Egyptian Mau show cat getting out and breeding one of my exes barn cats. We were the ones that cat her cat for her and were there the day that Thomas was born. He looks JUST like a Bronze egyptian mau, the only thing is that instead of having green eyes he has tri colored eyes. gold on the outside, green in the middle, and bright blue right next to his pupil. Very unique. I think he gets his size from his domestic cat half than the mau though... he is actually 3 1/2 feet long all stretched out and weighs 14 pounds with not an ounce of fat on him.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 13 12:39 pm

Egyptian Mau > Identifying Mau in a mixed breed
Thomas- O'Mally

Sir Thomas- Tri-Tooth

Purred: Sun Nov 6, '11 10:32pm PST 
My Thomas is definitely a mixed breed. He was the result of my exes neighbor's Egyptian Mau show cat getting out and breeding one of my exes barn cats. We were the ones that cat her cat for her and were there the day that Thomas was born. He looks JUST like a Bronze egyptian mau, the only thing is that instead of having green eyes he has tri colored eyes. gold on the outside, green in the middle, and bright blue right next to his pupil. Very unique. I think he gets his size from his domestic cat half than the mau though... he is actually 3 1/2 feet long all stretched out and weighs 14 pounds with not an ounce of fat on him.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 12:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.