Postings by Tequila

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Anyone who feeds Blue Wilderness dry, now notice, poopies really stink?

Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Mon Nov 28, '11 11:14am PST 
When momma got me, she put me on the Blue Wilderness kitten and I had very stinky poopies and smelly air biscuits (that's what she call them), I call them plain ol' farts.

She does not feed it to me anymore and I stink no more. Okay, I stink but not as bad.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 2 6:52 am

Maine Coon > Could I be a Maine Coon?
Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '11 12:24pm PST 
Hi Mollie, please come back and let me know how your appointment went. Tequila.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tequila, Oct 30 12:24 pm

Maine Coon > Could I be a Maine Coon?

Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '11 11:49am PST 
My momma says from what she can tell from the pictures, she's got big feet and tuffs between her toes like me, ear tuffs like me, "lynx" tips like me but mine are longer not that I am bragging and she's got long whiskers which I don't have yet because I am still a kid.

She really looks like me and could be a MC or mix. We make very good companions. Thanks for saving a relative of mine.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tequila, Oct 30 12:24 pm

Maine Coon > Could I be a Maine Coon mix?

Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 2:21pm PST 
FYI, the "M" on the forehead does not mean they are Maine Coons. Majority if not all cats that are tabbies have the "M" on their forehead. I have a Manx that has the "M" on her forehead, she is definitely not a Maine Coon.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tequila, Oct 27 2:21 pm

Kitten Corner > What color am I?

Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 5:10pm PST 
We've had playmates with your color and our humans called them "Cameo".
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mama Cat, Jun 2 7:02 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.