GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Can someone help me with angel wings?
Wallace - My Little- Angel

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Wed Jun 12, '13 10:53am PST 
So sorry. Just found the A-team. Thank you!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 13 8:00 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Can someone help me with angel wings?

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Wed Jun 12, '13 10:31am PST 
I'd like to give Wally some beautiful Angel wings. Can anyone help me? I don't really know how...

Thank you for anyone who can. little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 13 8:00 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > An Unexpected Goodbye

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Wed Jun 12, '13 8:02am PST 
Thank you. But he did far more for me than I ever did for him.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 20 1:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Phoenix has turned to dust.

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 11:08am PST 
That was beautiful. I'm sure he's telling all his buddies about his adventures and about how much you love all of them. hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 11:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP IMO

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 11:06am PST 
I'm going through the same thing and it's so hard. It's good that you know you did the right thing. Your little fur baby is in a much happier place. It's just us who are having a hard time, lol. Hugs. big hughughughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 17 9:37 pm

Cat Health > FIP and another cat - help!

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 10:45am PST 
No one? cry
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 5:13 pm

Cat Health > FIP and another cat - help!

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 8:39am PST 
My beautiful Wally crossed Rainbow Bridge this morning from a short fight with FIP. My heart is broken but what I'm now scared of is that I have another 2 year old male, Newton. He has always been the healthy one and the vet didn't seem to think I needed to worry, but should I be scared that he may develop it?
I've done some research but I still don't really know how likely it is that he gets it. I've sanitized the litter box and all food and water bowls. She said it's contracted through feces and through saliva so I'm screwed. They shared litter boxes and groomed each other all the time. They also regularly ate off of each others' food dishes.
Am I in for another devastating tragedy? Sorry if I sound ridiculous.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 5:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > An Unexpected Goodbye

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 8:30am PST 
My little lion, Wally crossed Rainbow Bridge this morning. He was my little baby. He had always been a sick little thing - his immune system was compromised early on from some serious illnesses. What I thought was a cold yesterday turned out to be FIP and we had to say goodbye this morning.

I feel like a part of me is gone. He was the happy Goodmorning when I woke up and the cuddle when I went to bed. I feel so totally lost and so does his adopted brother, Newton. We are trying to get through it with lots of play time and hugs, but my heart is just broken.

Nothing was ever fair for him. He had bad odds from the beginning and I know that it was a blessing for him to live through his early pneumonia and panleukopenia, but two years old is just too soon for me to be okay with this. Just two days ago we were playing with the laser pointer. I'm just lost.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jun 20 1:17 pm

Cat Health > Have an appt. for later today but looking for advice and positive words.

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Mon Jun 10, '13 1:15pm PST 
His head feels like it might be a little warm but that could just be my paranoia. I don't trust myself anymore. I just want to get to the appointment.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 11 5:20 pm

Cat Health > Have an appt. for later today but looking for advice and positive words.

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Mon Jun 10, '13 1:10pm PST 
Thank you. Yeah, I really hope this one is an easy fix. He's my little baby and I hate that he isn't feeling himself.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 5:20 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.