Postings by Apollo

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > Does your vet declaw cats?
Apollo

Purred: Mon Nov 7, '11 8:29pm PST 
I wouldn't let that deter me if I really like the vet and staff, as much as I hate declawing it's sadly quite accepted by most "uneducated" pet owners. I personally doubt I even have a vet in my area that doesn't declaw, and besides if we were to use the moral argument, I personally believe in a grain free diet and 99% of vets sell Science Diet so there would be no vets to go to lol! I personally would make the switch if it's closer, prices are competitive with your old vet and you like the staff smile
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Memphis, Nov 20 4:45 pm

Raw Food Diet > Feeding a stray
Apollo

Purred: Fri Sep 23, '11 8:23pm PST 
Glad to hear everything went ok for her and she's home and recovering smile She's already come a long way from the little kitty hanging outside!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Blackberry, Sep 24 5:34 am

Apollo

Purred: Sun Sep 18, '11 8:40pm PST 
Oh no! Did she get pregnant RIGHT before you brought her inside or what, sorry to hear that! Don't be too hard on yourself, you still saved her from outside and MANY cats especially strays are pregnant when they get fixed. I'm sure everything will be ok once she goes in. Congrats on sharing a birthday smile
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Blackberry, Sep 24 5:34 am

Cat Health > Questions on titering, bloodwork

Apollo

Purred: Sat Sep 17, '11 9:18pm PST 
Thanks for the reply Pookie smile I understand where you are coming from now. It is a little odd there is only one place nationally that will do it, but one of the previous posters mentioned there are other places so maybe there is more than one! Well I hope everything works out for you. I everything works out and you can get a waiver in the end smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pookie, Sep 18 6:10 am

Cat of the Day & Week > MICETTO IS CAT OF THE DAY!!

Apollo

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 6:56pm PST 
What a pretty boy! I'm sorry you had to go through the pain of him running away frown Did the lady take him to the shelter before you had a chance to get him back, your story made me a little sad but at least he ended up in a loving home smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Apollo, Sep 16 6:56 pm

Cat Health > Questions on titering, bloodwork
Apollo

Purred: Tue Sep 13, '11 10:43pm PST 
I hadn't even heard of that before today. I did a little research, I'm curious why you want the test done, are you trying to avoid vaccinations maybe? I'm honestly curious, not being abrasive smile
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Pookie, Sep 18 6:10 am

Cat of the Day & Week > Thank you for the cat of the week title! Gracie is greatful!

Apollo

Purred: Wed Sep 7, '11 8:43pm PST 
Congrats, she is beautiful!!! Her brother Orion looks like a big pretty boy too smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Apollo, Sep 7 8:43 pm

Apollo

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 9:24pm PST 
Yay! Thanks for giving Midnight a home and getting her into the vet soon for the spay and to be checked out smile Obviously there was a plan in motion for her to end up with you, definitely sounds like you were adopted wink
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Blackberry, Sep 24 5:34 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Apollo survived his "special" day at the vet

Apollo

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 9:16pm PST 
Yep, you are right Tink, it's a little harder on the girls. My two sisters go in the same day, November 1st so I hope everything goes ok for them during the operation and recovery. Daddy is a little nervous after Tigger's brother got really sick from a genetic defect, there is a small change Tigger could have a problem with the anesthetic frown It's unlikely though as she seems quite healthy and the vet isn't worried smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Apollo, Sep 4 9:16 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cat food win! ...not for the bank account though
Apollo

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 7:36pm PST 
I also noticed Soulistic is cheaper than the other brands. I like the Blue Wilderness but it's also about the priciest at my Petco so what I decided to do was rotate Wellness, Blue Wilderness and Natural Balance to offset the expensive cost of Blue Wilderness plus I noticed rotating a few brands you almost always end up with at least one of them on sale each ad smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Apollo, Sep 4 7:36 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.