GO!

Birman > Just trying to figure her out

Sofie

Mew...mew..mew..- .mew..meee

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 7:11pm PST 
Thank you so much it helped a lot and yes she does the little huffing when you hold her and she wants down. Im really happy that we now have an idea about her now she is vary different from the other cats I have had so I just wanted to know.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 8 7:11 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Peeing in the carpet
Sofie

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 8:30pm PST 
I have no idea why she is starting to do this but Sofie has started peeing on the carpet in the dinning room by the window she likes to sit in. We have three litter boxes and I see her drinking water with her paw in the water confused I don't know why shes doing this and frankly Im baffled about this and want to rip out my hair I have already bought some carpet cleaning stuff and it should be coming in the mail any day now. As for the drapes she well hides this all behind I pulled them up and are going to wash and trim them so maybe she will stop it. She was just at the vet last weekend and got a round of shots and flee meds so Im wondering if it stressed her out now shes taking it out on the carpet.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 8:30 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > She peed behind the TV

Sofie

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 6:42am PST 
What if your kitty doesn't like to eat canned food but you see her drinking water with her paw in the dish?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 13 8:08 am

Birman > Just trying to figure her out

Sofie

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 5:51pm PST 
Ok ok I know it sounds silly and I know hard core Birman cat parents are going to roll there eyes at me. But I was wondering if someone could help me finely figure out what my little girl is. I got her from the Human Society and they told me that she came from a house where a woman had many cats that all looked the same (she has a brother who looks like her). But besides that they had no idea what kind if cat she is.

I have been doing a little research on my own and from all of the photos and information I have been looking at keeps pointing at a Birman. She is vary small only about 7 pounds an stocky body and soft silky fluff but its not vary thick. Thank you in advanced ^^
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 8 7:11 pm

Behavior & Training > Chewing on wires

Sofie

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 1:36pm PST 
I have been finding little kitty chew marks on my phone charger and I was wondering if there is anything that I cant get to make her stop doing this so I don't come home to a fried kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 9 3:26 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.