GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Laws & Legislation > Getting a cat registered as a service animal
Zeus

I live to- protect my- human.

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 10:07pm PST 
I know the ADA says only dogs and mini horses count - which I think is stupid

but I know there are other licensing places - where I can pay $60 and get paper work and a tag for Zeus and get him registered - is this LEGAL (I have the name on my main computer - I don't remember it right now - but I can't get to it I'm at the hospital)

Zeus is my Seizure Alert Cat - he will alert me up to 90 minutes before a seizure. I am now in a wheelchair - he is getting very protective of me. I've been gone a week right now and he is FREAKING OUT because I am not home. (I have to talk to him on the phone)

I am going on vacation with my family over the summer in 2013. We are going for 2 weeks. I am not sure how he will do with a pet sitter. We want him to come wiht us - fly ON the plane, not under (I have flown with him as a service animal in 2011 - that is when I had people tell me he should not be allowed on the plane because he was a black cat *it was 9/11/11*) And we want to take him into hotels with out problems. He's a special cat

So any advice I would appreciate. TIA
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 9:01 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System
Zeus

Purred: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:54am PST 
it has been interesting reading ya'lls thoughts on this - I'll have my husband read it too - I've seen the ads and kinda thought - geeze what a way to get people to buy stuff. I have little poopers It's a pain to do the litter pans (esp b/c I have a hard time bending over due to back issues) and maybe this will help b/c I won't have to stoop over as much. Esp if the Target coupon is still good! I like free LOL
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Cat Health > My son rolled on Dante - trouble with hind legs

Zeus

Purred: Wed Dec 12, '12 3:38pm PST 
to those who were wondering my son is doing ok. We picked out a plant - he picked out the same butterfly/hummingbird bush we have over Baybee (so during the spring and summer we'll have Butterfly's and Hummingbirds near him) He loves them as much as I do and he knows it will be a good photographic opportunity for me (I'm in photography school)

He helps water the plant and when it's not raining he goes out and talks to Dante and tells him how much he misses him (I told him it will help the plant grow b/c I believe speaking to plants help them grow

He knows Dante has wings and he says he has seen him in his room
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Jan 15 3:28 pm

Zeus

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 9:53pm PST 
My son wrote him a letter (he wants me to bury it with him) - it was before he died

It is ok for you to cross the rainbow bridge. I will be ok. I am sorry. I love you. James

I know tomorrow we are going to have a "Celebration of Life" Dinner for the 3 cats we have lost since July (two had to be put down, 1 died to age/kidney problems)

I feel bad as well, it wasn't until Dante was 3 months I allowed him to stay overnight with him (he was gonna be 4 months on the 10th) Maybe if I hadn't......

but James has been around cats/kittens since he was a newborn - we used to take in strays (pregnant ones) Let them deliver - find the kittens a new home at 8 weeks and the mom too! We helped over 100 cats/kittens in 3 years

He knew how to be around kittens
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Jan 15 3:28 pm

Zeus

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 5:39pm PST 
a friend lent me money today so I could take Dante to the vet - He had a broken pelvis - The vet suggested it would be best to put him to sleep (he was the runt also) And even if I had gone yesterday when it happened - it would not have made a difference - he just got spoiled today before he went to the vet

My son (9) feels horrible - he keeps saying I killed my cat I'm a bad person - it was an accident - I know it was not his fault. Dante liked to snuggle -James didn't notice it.

Any idea on what I can do to help him
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Alfie - Angel DB#14, Jan 15 3:28 pm

Behavior & Training > HELP Cat Peeing on things and attacking dog
Zeus

Purred: Sun Nov 25, '12 8:24pm PST 
bumping up cause it's been almost a month with no response

Please help us!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ben, Nov 25 9:41 pm

Behavior & Training > HELP Cat Peeing on things and attacking dog

Zeus

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 2:04am PST 
I am posting this for my husbands Cat - Poison Ivy who is 4. She will spray near the door (where there are males outside - she was fixed late) - she also pee's on things. She peed on my wheelchair pillow

But the worst thing is she attacks the dog - who is a Boxer/Dane. She stalks him - when he is out of his crate she will follow him and literally attack him. We have to put her in a different room. Today he stepped on her head after she scratched him and bit him. One of these days my husband is afraid he'll accidentally kill her (he's 70lbs and months old)

He loves his cat - but b/c of the urinating and attacking the dog (and she does bite my son) he wants to find her a new home. Any advice?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ben, Nov 25 9:41 pm

Behavior & Training > stress out kitties (and k-9)

Zeus

Purred: Sat Aug 6, '11 12:52pm PST 
Ok my human is leaving in 10 days. she is only taking me - but only I know that. Pouncer - mommys oldest kitty isnt even going. Baybee is staying with a friend b/c of potty issues - so she doesn't even know mommy's leaving.
Thor - who doesnt have a catster page is the male human's cat he's stressed too.

but I'll admit, Pouncer, Thor, and I have all been bad. We've been peeing on Mommy's bed. Infact I pee right on Mommy. Today she YELLED AT ME and threw me in the liter box! eek

But the dog did worse! She pooped on the bed.

Mommy is mad at all of us any tips for us to calm us down - or are we all gonna misbehave til Mommy and I move
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tink the Cat, Aug 16 11:41 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Does it take long when you put a cat up for adoption

Zeus

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '11 3:58pm PST 
My mommy has two kittens she wants to put up for adoption. They were born on June 4th. One male one female. SO CUTE I love them to pieces but mommy said we can't keep them cause we have too many furbabies.

The people who were gonna take 'em backed out! she wants 'em to go together How does that work? Any tips?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ben, Aug 5 1:59 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Zeus is new to Catster - and he's a special kitty
Zeus

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 1:25pm PST 
Meow - Thank you! It's what I was sent here for!
cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Aug 4 9:22 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.