Close X

Postings by Shannara

GO!

(Page 1 of 136: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '16 9:01pm PST 
Mom has 3 hummingbird feeders out this year. The one hummer won't let anyone else get to the feeders so Mom put the 3rd feeder in the front of the house so we can watch it while sitting on the porch. big grin

» There has since been 360 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '16 8:49pm PST 
Uh oh, did you have water running down the walls?

» There has since been 364 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '16 9:45pm PST 
Mom donated to their "Armchair Adoptions" for a number of years. The last kitty she had went to the Bridge just before Christmas. His name was Scrappy -- a long-hair tabby. frown

» There has since been 385 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '16 9:37pm PST 
Have you ever heard of a small shelter named Assisi Animal Foundation? Mom donates there from time to time.

» There has since been 387 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '16 9:26pm PST 
Was that the Treehouse shelter? Mom gets pamphlets from them.

» There has since been 389 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)
Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '16 12:27pm PST 
Yes, Gimli is a member of Here Kitty. I think he's the only one in his family so far and last time I saw him there he was posting as "Catmom" or something like that.

» There has since been 358 posts. Last posting by Mouse ♥, Tue 1:36 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB - IN LOVING MEMORY OF BOO (2002 ~ 2015)

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '16 12:06pm PST 
Check out the tutorials, Bruce. If dumb Mom could start a thread, anyone can. laugh out loud

» There has since been 367 posts. Last posting by Mouse ♥, Tue 1:36 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '16 10:26am PST 
Well, really she's been tearing up ever since the initial announcement back in July. Since Thursday she's been archiving our pages practically non-stop.

» There has since been 387 posts. Last posting by Mouse ♥, Tue 1:36 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 5, '16 9:41pm PST 
strawberry!

» There has since been 425 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 5, '16 9:11pm PST 
It was individual competition, like in the Olympics -- gold, silver and bronze.

» There has since been 435 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:18 pm

(Page 1 of 136: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.