Close X

Postings by Shannara

GO!

(Page 1 of 141: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '17 9:03pm PST 
Sure! partyparty

» There has since been 354 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 6:04 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > OK everyfur what is on your Santapaws wish list?
Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '17 9:13pm PST 
Mom found the empty puffball container but no puffballs. Wonder where they all went?
shrug

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Thu 9:13 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > OK everyfur what is on your Santapaws wish list?

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Mon Jan 2, '17 9:36pm PST 
Lucky for us the basement garbage can doesn't contain "garbage" as such; rather paper-type stuff like boxes, cartons and plastic bottles. Mom looked for the bottom before she took the garbage out and there they were! Two of my Christmas puff balls -- at the bottom! big grin

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Thu 9:13 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '16 9:33pm PST 
Well, everyone liked it. big grin

» There has since been 428 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 6:04 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '16 9:31pm PST 
Oh, yes. We saw that pic on Facebook. way to go

» There has since been 430 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 6:04 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '16 8:35pm PST 
For the longest time, Mom couldn't figure where the puff balls disappeared. She thought we bounced them under the basement floorboards. But last year when the floorboards were pulled up and new ones installed -- no puff balls were there. Then, one week there was no garbage in the garbage can and when Mom happened to look, there at the bottom of the can was a puff ball. laugh out loud

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Thu 9:13 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '16 8:51pm PST 
I got my puff balls! I love to bounce them down the stairs but when I do that they wind up bouncing down the stairs and right in the garbage can in the basement!

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Thu 9:13 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Dec 23, '16 9:42pm PST 
There's no Star Trek on at all. I think we'll have to watch a Christmas CD. What do you want to watch, Ben?

» There has since been 454 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 6:04 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Dec 20, '16 8:35pm PST 
Our gifts aren't wrapped nor under the tree yet. They are hidden in the closet.
Right now we're all on a "pipecleaner" kick. They are fun to play with on the kitchen floor; we can really shoot them around.
But my favorite toy that I hope Santa brings is those soft puffy balls. They look like golf balls, but they're real soft. I can carry them to Mom so she can throw them for me and they bounce really high and I jump up to catch them and bounce along with them! laugh out loud

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Thu 9:13 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Dec 16, '16 9:43pm PST 
That's what happens in Chicago; the snow never melts, just accumulates.

» There has since been 491 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sun 6:04 pm

(Page 1 of 141: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.