Postings by Sterling

GO!

(Page 1 of 104: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 10:04pm PST 
Maybe "ASAP" would be better. shrug

» There has since been 359 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 9:44pm PST 
Not much here, Ben. It's been pretty cold all week. I sneaked out the back door and got about 10 feet and my paws got cold! I turned around and ran back inside! shocklaugh out loud

» There has since been 370 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 9:35pm PST 
Hi, Ben! *the S Team waves* wave

» There has since been 377 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 7:39pm PST 
Usually the neighbor invites Mom and Amber over for dinner, but she always waits until the last minute. And she works at Walgreens and has to work until noon on Thanksgiving.

» There has since been 428 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '14 7:30pm PST 
Any plans for Turkey Day?

» There has since been 430 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '14 8:27pm PST 
No one explained why the rest of the litter was in the house and Aragorn was outside. He was too tiny to be outside. Mom did see a black semi-long haired cat watching at the other side of the driveway. Mom thought it was Aragorn's mom. Maybe they put Aragorn and her outside to wean the rest of the litter? Maybe Aragorn played too rough so he was put outside?
shrug

» There has since been 490 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '14 8:17pm PST 
Yes, Pepper. Mom said she went to buy a horse and came home with a (free) kitten! laugh out loud

» There has since been 493 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '14 8:09pm PST 
Back then, Mom and Momsmom were coming to move to where we live now. Mom wanted to buy a second horse to keep hers company when they moved here. Mom's friend knew of a horse for sale where she rode, so she took Mom out to see the horse. When they got there, the owner wasn't selling his horse. Mom hung around while her friend was taking her riding lesson. Mom spotted a little, tiny black kitten running around a bush, playing. Mom tried to catch him but he was too fast. When she peered down into the bushes, all she could see was his eyes shining back at her. When her friend finished her ride, she and Mom surrounded the kit in the bush and caught him. He was so tiny. Mom's friend inquired to the owner and was told the rest of his litter was in the house but he was put outside. Why? No one ever said the reason. Mom said she would take him and everyone was happy that he found a home! big grin

» There has since been 497 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '14 7:50pm PST 
I like your white whiskers! way to go You sure are growing!

Did you know that our Mom found Aragorn in the bushes?

» There has since been 503 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '14 7:41pm PST 
Sounds like they really want your Mom. It's good to be needed way to go

» There has since been 510 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 10:55 pm

(Page 1 of 104: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.