Close X

Postings by Sterling

GO!

(Page 1 of 145: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri May 27, '16 9:24pm PST 
We don't think our shelter sells the candy anymore. There were so many other local charities copying all the fund-raising our shelter thought up ... candy bars, Trivia Night, golf outings. We still do the golf outing and Trivia Night.

» There has since been 344 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 27, '16 9:12pm PST 
Years ago, at one place where she worked, Mom was trying to sell candy bars for our shelter -- 50 cents a bar. They weren't selling, so Mom asked her boss if he wanted to buy a candy bar. He took the whole box and went out on the working floor and announced the candy bars were for sale -- 50 cents each or 2 for a dollar. He was a goofy boss. laugh out loud He had all the bars sold in a few minutes.way to go

» There has since been 347 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 27, '16 8:57pm PST 
Gimli, your Dad could put a donation cup out at his next gig -- "help neuter/spay foster pets". big grin

» There has since been 354 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 27, '16 8:32pm PST 
We think more cats are dumped than there are feral.

» There has since been 359 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 20, '16 9:36pm PST 
Gimli couldn't stay long enough to tell us more, so we don't know if it's a kitten or cat.

Gimli's Mom is something else! laugh out loud

» There has since been 397 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 20, '16 9:27pm PST 
Bottom of page 7834 ... Gimli's Mom found another cat! shh

» There has since been 399 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 20, '16 9:12pm PST 
Mom brought our S Team (as kittens) home separately. Shade first, then 2 weeks later, me, then 2 weeks later, Sundance and then Shannara.

And it took a long time for us to "bond" with each other ... all of 10 seconds! laugh out loud

» There has since been 406 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 20, '16 8:22pm PST 
Macy, I think your Mom's back may be hurting her by the end of the weekend. relieved

» There has since been 422 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 13, '16 9:45pm PST 
Mom feels so sorry for the adult cats in shelters. They all look so sad. For the last few years Mom would take a few cats to the Cat Show, hoping that someone would adopt them. The animal control shelter was also showing (many cats) and this past year there were a few that if they didn't get a home that day, they were going to be PTS the next day. Our shelter felt so sorry for them, they took them to our shelter, even though we didn't have room for them.

» There has since been 460 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri May 13, '16 9:39pm PST 
Looking at your pictures, Ben, can your Mom tell you two apart -- like when one of you walks through the house, does she know who it is?

» There has since been 461 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Fri 9:42 pm

(Page 1 of 145: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.