Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 10:41pm PST 
We didn't know allergies were lethal.

We're so sorry, Gimli.

cryhughughughughug

» There has since been 343 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 10:31pm PST 
Kenj's Bridge day is on my birthday. frown

» There has since been 345 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 9:47pm PST 
That's probably why the coyotes are around -- they're picking off the cats one at a time.

Mom saw a fox when she first moved here -- down the road, crossing a field. He was pretty. But coyotes go after foxes, too. And with so many houses being built in our area, there's no more brush and thickets for the wild animals to hide in.

» There has since been 365 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 9:36pm PST 
When Mom first moved here from Chicago, she used to hear coyotes howling at night. One night, coming back from the barn and carrying Aragorn (she always had to carry him at night or he would run into the dark), there were a bunch of coyotes howling in the distance. Aragorn heard them and was scared -- one of the few times Mom saw Aragorn frightened.

» There has since been 368 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 9:05pm PST 
*eating his slice of cake, noticing the green plate that matches his green eyes), Django, we all come when our Mom calls us. Not as quick as a dog comes -- but we do come. big grin

» There has since been 377 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 8:52pm PST 
For all the "speed" the internet says it has, rebooting sure takes a long time. Funny that all the ads pop up really quick. laugh out loud

» There has since been 381 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 8:24pm PST 
The motherboard on the old Gateway was shot so she had to buy a new one -- HP. But the computer repair place could still transfer the memory to the new computer so Mom still has all the pictures, files and all her word processing documents.

» There has since been 387 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '14 8:18pm PST 
Mom finally got her desktop computer back this afternoon. Now she has to finish the shelter's newsletter. Fortunately, the shelter doesn't need the newsletter out by Easter, so it's just considered the Spring issue.

» There has since been 390 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '14 10:32pm PST 
No, thanks, Ben. We've all eaten. Take all you want.

*the S Team jump in the limo's back seat* happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

» There has since been 408 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '14 9:38pm PST 
Mom even took pictures with her Kodak Instamatic camera. She got a really nice one of Neil Armstrong sitting on the back seat of a convertible

» There has since been 427 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Sat 6:55 pm

(Page 1 of 88: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.