Postings by Sterling

GO!

(Page 1 of 106: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Cat > Advice on owning a cat? First time cat owner maybe..
Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '14 9:53pm PST 
Almost all cats that are dog friendly do not use their claws. Even if it is correcting the pup's behavior the cat will keep its claws sheathed. If you do get a cat that is already declawed you must never let it outside. Without its claws a cat cannot defend itself if attacked. Also there are many articles written that a declawed cat has a tendency to bite.

I found the best way to keep a cat from scratching the furniture is to get a cat condo -- the taller, the better. Cats love high places. They feel more secure, they can watch over everything, and they can get away from a too-friendly pup. And while they are climbing their condo they realize, "hey, this feels great to scratch on!" and they go to the cat condo when they feel the need to scratch.

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Thu 9:53 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '14 10:08pm PST 
Maybe Django gets a diferent mindset when he's outside -- like survival mode?

» There has since been 343 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '14 9:22pm PST 
Hi, Ben! *the S Team waves* wave

» There has since been 359 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '14 8:49pm PST 
We keep recommending your forums to others, but ... shrug

We don't care for the Facebook forum. Too open.

» There has since been 369 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '14 8:07pm PST 
Aragorn's first Christmas he laid inside the manger. The following year he was a lot bigger. Only his head fit inside the manger. big laugh

» There has since been 381 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 12, '14 7:19pm PST 
Hi, Gimli! *the S Team wave* wave

We thought maybe your Mom was working late tonight.

» There has since been 392 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 5, '14 10:25pm PST 
Well I think it all started when we caught a real mouse in the basement and brought it upstairs to play with. It squeaked a lot.

» There has since been 408 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 5, '14 10:01pm PST 
We saw you on Facebook. That looks like fun. Does it make any noise?

» There has since been 415 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 5, '14 9:32pm PST 
Since Mom doesn't work anymore, she never gets to read a book. She read lots of books when she commuted in Chicago.

» There has since been 424 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Dec 5, '14 9:25pm PST 
It's been around for a long time. Mom forgot the stories but remember that she likes it better than the Hobbit. The Lord of the Rings she likes the best.

» There has since been 426 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

(Page 1 of 106: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.