Postings by Sterling

GO!

(Page 1 of 112: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '15 11:15pm PST 
*the S Team jump in after Ben and snuggle under the blankies with their steamed milk* hug

Good night, Ben -- happy dreams!

» There has since been 338 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '15 7:56pm PST 
Her name is Dibbles. Mom thinks she's Beagle/Lab mix. She's black with white paws. She was a stray that Trudy took in years ago. The vets say she's over 10 years old, but Mom thinks she's around 17. She has quit eating for the last few weeks and is now skinny and wobbly on her feet. Mom and Amber went there yesterday to say good bye. cry

» There has since been 370 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '15 7:48pm PST 
Hi, Gimli! *the S Team waves* wave

We're doing OK but Mom and Amber are sad. One of the dogs Mom dog sits will be helped to the Bridge tomorrow. She is very old and her kidneys are failing. She is Mom's favorite and Amber likes her. cry

» There has since been 374 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '15 10:56pm PST 
Good night, Ben -- happy dreams!

» There has since been 377 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '15 10:02pm PST 
Good night, Gimli -- happy dreams! wave

» There has since been 385 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '15 9:14pm PST 
I like to go outside, but I stay close to the deck. Shade and Shannara won't go outside to walk around. Sundance goes all over the yard and runs away from Mom so she won't grab him and take him inside.

» There has since been 396 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '15 8:41pm PST 
We tried going out on the roof but there's too much snow! That snow hurts my paws!

» There has since been 401 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '15 8:32pm PST 
That's always sad. The neighbor Mom dogsits for had to help her old yorkie to the Bridge a few weeks ago and it will be soon for another of her dogs. frown

» There has since been 403 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '15 8:22pm PST 
St. Louis has a mini-Mardi Gras parade and with the bad weather not many people came to watch either.

» There has since been 405 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

Sterling

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '15 10:38pm PST 
pneumonia can be bad, Gimli. Is your aunt OK?

» There has since been 417 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 11:19 pm

(Page 1 of 112: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.