Postings by Penny

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cat Health > tiny blisters on gums?
Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sun Oct 16, '11 8:10pm PST 
Seems Miss Penny has three tiny pin prick looking blisters on her gums.

They dont seem to bother her, she was grinning in her sleep and I saw them. What should I do about them?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Penny, Oct 16 8:10 pm

Food & Nutrition > Blue Buffalo Kitten Longevity kibble got bigger and now giving kitten diarrhea..
Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 2:03am PST 
I haven't had a problem with BB Kitten. Though I also supplement with chicken jerkey, freeze dried chicken, and BB wet food whenever the idea hits me. The kittens are happy, no diarrhea or constipation.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 5:48 pm

What I Love About Catster > HURRICANE CHECK IN and HURRICANE CENTRAL

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 9:04am PST 
sending prayers and purrs from the mid-west.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Thibodeaux, Aug 31 7:13 am

Cat Health > Hairless strips on back legs

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 10:26pm PST 
Sounds like a popped cyst. I'd take her to the vet, open wounds especially on the legs generally need antibiotics, for the fact she'll dig in her box. Good luck, keep us updated!

hugkitty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Beatrice (Miss You! '94-'12), Aug 25 9:41 pm

Kitten Corner > Loosing teeth!

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 9:00pm PST 
I lost my kitten teeth a few weeks ago when I turned 5 months. They were slightly bloody, but nothing bad.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tink the Cat, Aug 12 10:45 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Eastern Oklahoma Kitties.
Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 9:53am PST 
Any from the greater tulsa area? How about a play date?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sheldon, Aug 26 3:22 am

Food & Nutrition > From kibble to canned. Transition time?

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 8:53am PST 
How should I do this safely?

The kittens are 4 almost 5 months old. I've given them a random can of wet food once a week or so to see if they would eat it. They inhale it!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Allie, Aug 2 5:49 pm

Behavior & Training > *vocal cat*

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Sun Jul 31, '11 8:06am PST 
Try talking back to her. When my babies get mouthy, I usually just say something back to them in a quiet tone. Usually the "miaaaaaaaaow!, Miaow!, miaow!" seems to be them asking where the family is.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Penny, Jul 31 8:06 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Turbo Our Precious Kitten

Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Thu Jul 28, '11 1:49am PST 
I don't wish to make any negative sounds at all, please know this is only meant in the best and most loving manner. Have you thought of getting Turbo's sister checked for the same problem? Just in case?

In the mean time, Penny, Sheldon and Momma will be thinking of you and purring and praying often.
[notify]

» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Aug 8 7:02 am

Cats & Travel > Scared to Leave Cat Home with Mean Roommate
Penny

Cat about town.

Purred: Wed Jul 27, '11 8:16pm PST 
Penny's Mom: Oh darling where do you live?! Do you have other friends around? Maybe they can watch your baby?

I'd leave a man who let that happen to my cat. Quickly and without remorse. He OBVIOUSLY wont stand up to protect your cat, would he do the same for you?

Your mean roommate, when is he going to start "showing his dominance" over you? Are you going to be the one he locks in a closet next?

That may sound silly, but abusive people, start on animals first.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Turbo - In Loving Memory, Aug 6 9:18 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.