Postings by Gabriel

GO!

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > How did you come up with a name for your cat(s) or kitten(s)?

Gabriel

I am sailing- stormy waters,- to be free

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '11 11:34pm PST 
Darcy came with her name. She was 4 years old when we got her and changing her name felt wrong.

Gabriel was named after an archangel and a tv show character on the show supernatural.

Ramiel is named after an archangel mentioned in the book of Enoch. Ramiel was a grigori (means watcher) Ramiel means "thunder of God"

Our newest kitten has a long name Balthazar Loki-Michael.
I gave him a first name of Balthazar. Balthazar is thought to be the name of one of the three wise men who traveled to see Jesus. Balthazar is also a character in the tv show Supernatural and is an angel in that show.

Loki-Michael my friend chose. Loki after the Norse Trickster God and Michael after the archangel Michael
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Jul 21 12:59 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Can I ask for support for a friend who lost a cat?
Gabriel

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '11 10:09pm PST 
Thank you everyone so much. She's really not 'active' here but is the sweetest kitty mommy ever
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sky, Jul 16 8:42 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Can I ask for support for a friend who lost a cat?

Gabriel

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '11 7:07am PST 
My dear RL friend D who's here on Catster said goodbye to her precious Tiffani.

http://www.catster.com/cats/951397

She's not been on here to post it yet but if you can view Tiffani's page and maybe leave a gift I know D would appreciate it.

Her FB posted yesterday

'RIP my dear sweet Puuuurrrrrrfect kitty Tiffani frown
died of old age- @ age 18'

cry

RIP Tiffani
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sky, Jul 16 8:42 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.