Postings by Archer

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Cat Health > What should we have the vet do?
Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 9:29am PST 
a couple doses of Revolution! hi5
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Tanner, & Finn, Aug 20 7:31 am

Food & Nutrition > Most nutritious dry cat food?
Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 6:32am PST 
EVO is one of the few kibbles I've ever really trusted. And they weren't involved in any of the reacalls over the last several years. It's a great food and I've even gotten several friends to switch to it as well and they've seen dramatic improvements in their cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Frankie Sincatra, Aug 18 1:21 pm

Cat Health > Some questions about herpes?

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 6:23am PST 
Chances are that they already have. All this means though is that like any kitten, they should be watched for symptoms of a URI and taken to the vet if they start to get a little kitty cold. Most kitty colds are actually caused by the herpes virus. I think this cat is just more pronounced since she was outside and didnt get to a vet sooner.

I think you're making the perfect choice in just letting the potential adopters know and letting them decide for themselves. way to goway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Archer, Aug 15 6:23 am

Raw Food Diet > Kittens and raw

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 5:41am PST 
I prefer cornish hean bones for kittens. The rib bones and wings on the hends are pretty perfect for really small kittens.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Kitten Corner > When do I start wearing a collar?

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 2:55pm PST 
Unless you guys go outside, I dont see a need for a collar... My guys are indoor cats and I have them microchipped in case they were ever to get out (Heaven forbid). They've never worn a collar...
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Aug 15 6:50 pm

Food & Nutrition > Not sure what to make of brief vomiting with weird cry.
Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 2:53pm PST 
Sounds like when Nestle was having issues getting a furball up and it was a partial intestinal obstruction. Vet had to load her up with a ton of lax and then give her a pill that would help dilate the opening from the stomach to the intestines... Took about 4 days for her to pass everything and get back to normal. It's minor, but can turn serious real fast if it gets bad enough to fully block the intestines....

If you have any lax on hand, I'd load him up for the next couple days....
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by P.C., Aug 16 11:18 pm

Raw Food Diet > Chicken is off the menu.... Sigh

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 7:18am PST 
So, for whatever reason, both my cats keep turning their furry little noses up at Chicken thighs lately. They LOVE Cornish hen, steak, and fish, but every time I put chicken down in front of them lately, they keep snubbing it... Has anyone else ever encountered this? shrug It's very strange...
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Allen, Oct 11 4:28 pm

Cat Health > Some questions about herpes?

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 4:49pm PST 
There's no real "test" for feline herpes. It's pretty common though and not a huge deal in my opinion as long as there aren't additional health issues that would effect the immune system. Archer came from the humane society and it's unfortunate that most cats get feline herpes in shelters. You can pretty much promise that any other cat in the house will get it, even if they're vacinated against it. All the vaccine really does is reduce the symptoms a bit.

All in all, I would tell folks and let them make the decision. It's not the end of the world though and doesnt make them unadoptable.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Archer, Aug 15 6:23 am

Cat Health > Worried neutering will eliminate positive aspects of personality!

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Mon Aug 8, '11 12:54pm PST 
Me too! and Im sitting on mommys lap right now so I get my snuggle time.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jase, Aug 8 10:49 pm

Cat Health > 4 month old with runny eyes.
Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Fri Aug 5, '11 8:28am PST 
How much L-lysine should a cat be given?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Backstep, Aug 5 12:19 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.