Postings by Bella

GO!

Kitten Corner > Found a kitten.

Bella

Purred: Sun Jun 5, '11 2:22pm PST 
I dunno he died like two weeks ago......... my dog likes her its cute because my 20lb puppy will roll on the ground when ever she is close to him and he cleans her. My roomies cat don't pay much attention to her.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lola, Jun 5 2:53 pm

Kitten Corner > Found a kitten.
Bella

Purred: Sat Jun 4, '11 6:05pm PST 
Just so everyone knows I'm dexters momma, and I found this little kitty in a trash can outside my apt. I'm not ready to adopt again and the rescues here are overwhelmed form the torandos that hit the area. I've made a topic in the adoption and rescue forum. But I'd really appercaite some support as this is very hard for me still.

thanks

Dexters momma
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lola, Jun 5 2:53 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a home

Bella

Purred: Sat Jun 4, '11 3:09pm PST 
bump
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bella , Jun 4 3:09 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a home

Bella

Purred: Fri Jun 3, '11 1:01pm PST 
I didn't think I'd be posting here again so soon after the death of my beloved dexter.

I am moving its been comfirmed I'm leaving birmingham on the 4 of july. but I can't take her with me.So I was wondering if someone would want her.

She is round 9 to 12 weeks, and is adjusing well so I know she will do fine. She will get along with dogs to a point and as my roommate has a cat she will get along great with other cats as well. Right now since I'm moivng and funds are tight she is eating bb wilderness. she is litter trained. I just need to find her a home as I'm not ready to adopt and would like to be at peace that she will have a loving home if anyone knows someone or is willing to adopt her I'd be very happy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bella , Jun 4 3:09 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.