Postings by Bubbles

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Food & Nutrition > Fresh Pet Select
Bubbles

A cat who acts- like a dog

Purred: Wed Sep 14, '11 4:02pm PST 
I guess I should ask the vet on which is best, I'm still not completely sold on the raw food idea confused however, if it is what is best for Bubs, then I'll always choose what is best for her way to go t

Though I'd hoped I could find a cat food brand that is healthy and maintains weight and gives her all the nutrients she needs that ISN'T raw meat... but maybe that doesn't exist... shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Sep 14 4:14 pm

Bubbles

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 8:23pm PST 
Right now I feed her Purina Indoor Formula Dry Food and on very rare occasion Fancy Feast classic wet food. She will only eat the classic kind.

I thought dry food was over all better for cats teeth and gums, or is an all wet diet better?

Either way I can look into the raw meat more, since most Bengal owners use that anyhow. I don't mind spending extra money for my cats health, although being a vegetarian myself it does make it harder to think of feeding my girl raw meat eek
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by BK, Sep 14 4:14 pm

Bubbles

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 11:38pm PST 
Also, my cat is a Bengal mix, and they tend to have upset stomachs. I don't want to feed her raw meat, due to parasitic risk.
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by BK, Sep 14 4:14 pm

Bubbles

Purred: Sun Sep 4, '11 11:33pm PST 
I wanted to give Bubbles a healthy meal that is not only good for maintaining a healthy weight and healthy teeth/gums, but food that also isn't full of preservatives but is still easily available at the local store and gives her the proper nutrition that she needs.

Is Fresh Pet Select Foods a good option for this, or are there any other brands that would be better for all this?
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by BK, Sep 14 4:14 pm

Cat Health > Reconcile vs. Fluoxetine/Prozac

Bubbles

Purred: Wed Jun 29, '11 9:06am PST 
Does it help with biting issues? thinking I feel like Bubbles bites out of anxiety.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Tanner, & Finn, Jul 6 7:14 am

Cat Health > Reconcile vs. Fluoxetine/Prozac
Bubbles

Purred: Wed Jun 29, '11 7:41am PST 
What exactly does "kitty prozac" help with? Just curious, since I've never known anyone to use it smile
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Tanner, & Finn, Jul 6 7:14 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Litter Robot?

Bubbles

Purred: Mon May 9, '11 4:58pm PST 
I had a friend who had the Litter Robot... said it was a waste of money (considered buying it). I forgot exactly why, but that was all I needed to hear! If you want, I can ask again why she said it was a waste of moola. I think it broke or something.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 8:46 am

Get Well Soon > Purrs and Pawrayers for those affected by the tornadoes

Bubbles

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:23am PST 
Also, if you happen to know anyone affected by this natural tragedy, feel free to come here for support hug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Apr 28 12:57 pm

Get Well Soon > Purrs and Pawrayers for those affected by the tornadoes

Bubbles

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:20am PST 
Purrs and Pawrayers for those affected by the tornadoes. Including people and their pets. little angel

Hope all is well with you furs and that you are safe!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Apr 28 12:57 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is aching.....
Bubbles

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 4:40pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss hug

I'm sure Lexi's spirit is always with you, and that she is furrever greatful that you rescued her. Things will get better with time I promise. When you are ready, maybe rescuing another kitty might ease the pain? Loss is very difficult... I wish you the best in your journey little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet Angel , May 10 6:48 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.