Postings by Jaffa

GO!

Get Well Soon > Purrs for Charlie

Jaffa

Jaffa - Inspired by- Jaffa Cakes!

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:40am PST 
Charlie is a 16 year old orange and white tom (or a lion, as we like to call him) and weighs just shy of 2 stone. He's been in my life since I was 4 years old. Recently he has started meowing in pain when he walks, and moping around the house alot. We took him to the vet who decided to keep Charlie in for the night for an X-ray. The next day we went to collect him and were told he has sclerosis of the spine as well as liver failure, as shown by the blood test.

I'm requesting lots of purrs for Charlie as I couldn't bear for him to deteriorate as I know it would be selfish to prolong his suffering for my own comfort, and would have no choice but to let him go. I know he's getting on but now is not his time to leave us.

Thankyou smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Apr 7 3:59 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pumpkin Has Been Helped Over the Rainbow Bridge
Jaffa

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:33am PST 
I'm shedding more than one tear right now. Goodbye and god bless sweetie, Sleep tight little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Apr 7 6:13 pm

Get Well Soon > Purrs for Orange Ruffy

Jaffa

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:28am PST 
Lots of purrs for Ruffy, Get well soon!

Jaffa. X
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ginge, Apr 7 5:07 am

Grooming > The towel trick

Jaffa

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:24am PST 
My mommy uses this trick with me too! Especially since I get a knotty tummy quite often so she insists on brushing me thouroughly every day. I HATE the towel, but I do get a nice treat afterwards if I sit through it smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jaffa, Apr 6 3:24 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.