Postings by Princess Antonia Llwellyn of K

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Princess- Antonia- Llwellyn of- K

Cinderella did- become a- Princess

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 7:48pm PST 
Everyone, My dear Kringle's daddy left mommy a FB message that Kringle has broken his leg, his leg has to be in a cast for 6 weeks, and he is wearing an E collar.

oh, poor poor Kringle!!! lets purr for him!
[notify]

» There has since been -19399.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Senior Cats > Momma's Kind of Nervous

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '12 5:49pm PST 
Purrs to you...and KiKi. We are sending many purrs. I haven't had to have that happen yet, but we understand your worry and we would be too. Many many purrs, and know we are thinking of you!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ben, Angel Dreamboat,#39-1987-, Sep 9 5:49 am

What I Love About Catster > HAPPY 4th of July to Catster Mommy's and Daddy's!

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 7:28pm PST 
Well, it's after the fact, but Mommy went grocery shopping, then came home and stayed with us then went just downstairs to a local restaurant to have dinner with a friend and over to her friends to watch fireworks on TV.

CK and I don't care for the boom booms, so mommy kept the air on for all of us. She was home by 10.

Mommys doing some school work when she's not procrasternating...whatever human think that means. But she is home the next few days.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Princess Antonia Llwellyn of K, Jul 5 7:28 pm

Kitten Corner > possibly a new kitten with string attached..

Purred: Sun May 6, '12 7:21am PST 
As Mommy and Daddy are 'animal rescue' folks, and Mommy happened on this forum, she says she hopes you'll consider a rescued cat. I am 'something' that is probably a cross between a Persian and Maine Coon..and I was FOUND at the age of 7 months outside.

Mommy says that where she used to work at the no kill shelter, they did get Maine Coon cats in that people didn't want or could not care for.

She urges you to consider adopting an animal in need....

I'm glad my Mom and Dad said Yes. If not, I'm afraid of where I could have been.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 8 2:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > A Catster Mom in Cali is being evicted and needs help!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 18, '12 3:25pm PST 
Everyone....please check out Art Blakelys diary:
http://www.catster.com/cats/1186381/diary/Marching_to_the_be at_of_my_own_drum

The Mom he's talking about has several wonderful special needs kitties.

We're purring for a miracle!!! Please, can someone help give her a place to live, or help with the cats? This is so unfair!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lady, Feb 18 4:13 pm

Behavior & Training > The Silent Meow

Purred: Sat Dec 3, '11 5:39pm PST 
My mom tells me my Meower is broken sometimes. No silent meows, but rusty ones when I do meow.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Riley, Dec 9 6:00 am

Behavior & Training > Desperate need of advice - Stray ragdoll

Purred: Fri Dec 2, '11 5:49am PST 
Have you had him checked by a vet, yet? It would be a good idea. Loud meowing can indicate much or little, depending. It may mean 'I'm lonely' 'I'm scared' 'I want food' 'I want attention' 'Something is hurting me' or 'I want you to play.'

Our Natalie meows very very loudly. She's deaf, and can't hear herself. I often think that locked in her silent world, she may feel very isolated and not be able to hear us for the most part, she needs visuals of us and our scents to be able to know when we're with her. She is also a touchy cat...tapping with her paws, small bites, and I believe that has to do with her communicating.

I would suggest that you bring this little Raggie to the vet, get her checkd out. There may be something going on.

Do you play with her? I would suggest getting a toy like 'the bird' and playing for a couple hours a day. Perhaps a feline companion is in order, but before that, a vet check up, surely.

Raggies are very smart cats, who have very engaging natures. They like alot of interaction with their people.

As for the food, what are you feeding? You might want to try a different food, my Prinny doesn't care for the food the others get, and gets a different kind.

Keep us posted.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 10:39 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Wed Nov 30, '11 4:00pm PST 
::::: apologising for negativity, Boxie and all:::::: We just love all kitties and worry for all.

Our hearts are with those who have passed and flown and their families.
[notify]

» There has since been -18553.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat of the Day & Week > TINY DANCER is beyond belief he is CAT OF THE DAY!!! :-D

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 8:45am PST 
TD, from me to that Cat Show!

'Dear Cat Show 'People' (I know it has to be people, because other cats would not do what you have done!)

I hear you did not allow Tiny Dancer to enter because he's 'disabled'. I'm wondering if it were a human contest, if you would have denied entry to Stephen Hawkings...you know, the brilliant scientist....becuase, after all, he's 'disabled' in your way of thinking. Or perhaps Stevie Wonder, because he's also 'disabled' in your eyes. Or FDR, your human president, who created the New Deal and all that for your country. But he was 'disabled' too, right?

Dear Cat Show people....'dis-abled'. Hardly. Tiny Dancer can walk on his back legs, which to me, takes talent. He overcame adversity to become the lovely and extremely handsome cat he is. He's amazing.

Have you seen Homer? He is a cat who has a book written all about him! And yes, he's blind, so I guess he would't be eligable for your show, either. But maybe he doesn't need it-becuase he has a book ALL ABOUT HIM!!!

'Disabled' is a word Cats don't recognize. I say this as I see cats here, some with 'dis-abilities' do things that humans couldn't do with all their 'abilities'. And we, as fellow felines admire them, worship them. Becuase we KNOW what it is about-we are the most overcoming, adaptable creatures in the world.

You don't deserve Tiny Dancer. He's simply beyond you. Your loss...
and it's so sad. Becuase you would have had the chance to meet a very very extrodinary cat. He would have rocked your world.

But then, perhaps you simply aren't ready for someone so very talented and beauituful, and very, very accomplished.

Sincerely,
Her Royal Highness,
Princess Antonia Llewellyn of Kew Gardens
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Dec 1 10:25 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > TINY DANCER is beyond belief he is CAT OF THE DAY!!! :-D

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 8:35am PST 
Hummmmph!!!!

That cat shows loss! You are the most handsome cat I have ever seen! You aren't 'disabled' but other-abled! I mean, how many cats can walk on their back legs like a human person? That takes talent!

sigh....so so handsome and adorable!
kissing
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Dec 1 10:25 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.