Postings by Molly

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cats & Travel > Pet stroller for 2 cats - 17 lbs & 9 lbs
Molly

Great things- come in small- packages!

Purred: Thu May 30, '13 6:37am PST 
I know there have been other topics but they are over a year old and I am hoping that I can get some current feedback for my Meowmy!

Meowmy wants to get a pet stroller for me and my brother. He is bubba-ish 17 lbs I am a petite 9 lbs. Meowmy is kind of small and can't take us both to the vet using 2 regular carriers or strapping 2 "purse" carriers of different weights on her shoulders.

Meowmy wants a pet stroller that would hold both of us kitties. We don't need our own compartments, but we need room enough for us both, something that she could pop out at a quick notice. She also wants to make sure that if anything happens like a fire or emergency, she could get us both safely into something quickly for safety and transport.

She has been looking everywhere online, but it's hard to tell from photos. If anyone has experience and suggestions on things to consider, she would appreciate it!

~ Molly
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 31 9:14 am

Behavior & Training > Russian Blue Behavior? Talkative?
Molly

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 12:11pm PST 
We have two cats that are mostly Russian Blue, and they both talk All. The. Time. We've had Molly about 1 year and a half and about six months ago she starting talking non stop. Meow. Meow. Meow. Especially in the mornings. I think that if you talk to your cat a lot, they start to associate it with good feelings, and will keep doing it. It's really cute, and it's great that they "tell" us before acting up and trying to get attention (I always praise them for "using their words" to ask for the window open, bc the alternative was scratching the curtains) but when it starts at 4am, it can be a little annoying.confused
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daniel, Aug 30 5:53 pm

Behavior & Training > Russian Blue Behavior? Talkative?

Molly

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 12:10pm PST 
We have two cats that are mostly Russian Blue, and they both talk All. The. Time. We've had Molly about 1 year and a half and about six months ago she starting talking non stop. Meow. Meow. Meow. Especially in the mornings. I think that if you talk to your cat a lot, they start to associate it with good feelings, and will keep doing it. It's really cute, but when it starts at 4am, it can be a little annoying.confused
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daniel, Aug 30 5:53 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > My cats are lovebugs now!

Molly

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 2:18pm PST 
Thank you!! I Love my Milo!

~Molly
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jun 29 2:18 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > My cats are lovebugs now!

Molly

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '12 9:51am PST 
After a year of hissing and wrestling, Milo and Molly have become lovebugs. They groom each other, hug each other and nap together. I have never seen cats hug like these two do. It's a daily occurrence, and it's so cute!

http://www.catster.com/cats/1172669/photo/5546023
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jun 29 2:18 pm

Food & Nutrition > My cats are beggars!!
Molly

Purred: Mon Feb 13, '12 9:17am PST 
Ugh, we've been working so hard and they are getting better about begging during the day, but now Molly (the little girl with the big lungs!!!) wakes us up at 4:30am! She meows non-stop until/unless we get up to feed her. Anytime after 6:30, I can understand. But before that? There is NO reason for them to be begging. They are not starving. We measure out their food and it's enough.

I know I am doing this because we love them, but it's really hard!!

- A stressed out catmama
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Feb 13 12:49 pm

Behavior & Training > Missing my daddy

Molly

Purred: Fri Jul 29, '11 7:54am PST 
Whenever my daddy leaves for work, I get really upset and meow very loudly. Mama tells me that he'll be home later, and she has to rock me on her shoulder for a while before I feel better (I hold onto her shoulder with my paws and rest my head).

Is there anything mama can do to help me not miss my daddy so much? I wait by the window next to the door, hoping to see him. She plays with me, my brother Milo will come play with me, but it's so hard when my daddy leaves for work.

Does anyone else deal with this?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Miss Elizabeth Bennett, Aug 5 6:25 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > New Club for Girls with Catitude!

Molly

Purred: Thu May 12, '11 12:33pm PST 
Are you a little girl kitty with a huge personality? Do you believe that great things come in small packages?

Join our group - 'Girls with Catitude!'

We may be small, and we may be girls, but we rule the Catwalk!!

http://www.catster.com/group/Girls_with_catitude-18424
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, May 12 12:33 pm

Behavior & Training > Young cat scared of owners, but only occasionally

Molly

Purred: Thu Apr 21, '11 4:39pm PST 
When Molly came along, we were worried that she would be a very skittish kitty forever.

Molly does seem to "run from us" a lot, but it's not always that she's scared.

We've learned:

A. She thinks that we're play-chasing her. We know when she's playing, when her tail is in the air like a question mark when she's running. She can be a little tease, sometimes.

B. She likes to be picked up and/or petted, but only on HER time. She'll literally ask for it by flopping on the floor or against a wall or door, and offer her belly, purring like crazy.

C. If she wants to be alone, her tail will lower a bit, and she makes eye contact as if to tell us, "not now".

If your kitty is extra skittish, try doing something that will get her curiosity going. I'll play with a toy mouse or a crumpled piece of paper, and she's slowly come out to interact.

It might take some more time to earn her trust, but when they do - like Molly just jumped up onto my lap out of no where - the rewards are wonderful!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, Apr 21 4:39 pm

Behavior & Training > Fighting behavior during peer grooming
Molly

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 2:34pm PST 
Thank you so much for responding. I guess it's a good thing she's so feisty, because she is so very small. It's sometimes funny to watch, because she gets SUCH an attitude. I just don't want her to get hurt.

There's no blood or fur-flying, but both of them have done some yelling. We break it up when it gets really heated, but most of the time, watch with both amusement and anticipation for anything that could go wrong.kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Mar 11 4:18 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.