Postings by SKIDS KITTY gone, never forgot

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Phoenix has turned to dust.
SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Tue May 21, '13 9:50pm PST 
oh that was beautiful so sorry for your loss
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Wallace - My Little Angel, Jun 11 11:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One year anniversary

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:55pm PST 
Yes by all means a kitty angel catster page has been so helpful for mom she found catster after I was already gone to the bridge. We have also dealt with FIP it is so awful. PUrrs of comfort as you celebrate the lives that helped shape your own
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Beep, Mar 10 8:07 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > She's not gonna get better.

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 7:31pm PST 
ooh no we sent a hug not best wishes sorry we hit wrong Iconhugsmile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by DustytheDogcat©(Dusty), Jul 16 1:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > She's not gonna get better.

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 7:27pm PST 
SO sorry you are losing your buddy. Mom talked to me all the time and she creid with me and I tried to comfort her. Later mom read about how much we pick up on the emotions of the peeeps we love. So try and be positive when you talk to her and tell her you love her. Mom told my sisterfur booboo about the rainbow bridge and how she was gonna feel much better. Most of all just let her know she is not alone that you will be wit her. I think that is why she is coming around more and more to be with peeps. I wanted to be right near mom all the time, she hated to go to work after I got so sick. hugs and more hugs we know this is very hard but when and if it is time she will let you know and you will feel it in your heart, cause she will take a peace of it with her. wishes
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by DustytheDogcat©(Dusty), Jul 16 1:27 pm

Senior Cats > Kuma-Neko turned 20 last month

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '12 12:23pm PST 
happy Birthday, awsome life you are living, I had over 18.5 years with my family and I was not a baby when they rescued me. I had excellent health as well never had a problem except for one UTI and then later the CRF got to me.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jacks, Jul 1 9:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP Mookie

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Sat Jun 9, '12 10:36pm PST 
welcome to the bridge Mookie where we old kitties are young and healthy furever more. Big hug and healing purrs to your family, my family understands and knows their pain.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Socrates (In Loving Memory), Jun 30 8:50 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I had to put my best buddy Sabre to rest.

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '12 9:35pm PST 
so very sorry for your loss, it was the right thing to do but we know very well how you are hurting right now.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Jun 8 11:54 am

Senior Cats > Distressed and torn...

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Thu May 31, '12 9:39pm PST 
Purrrs from us too sweet kitty my mom kept me with her after I was really very tired and so I tried hard to stay with her but in the end I could hardly walk and I would not eat any more, at the time I wanted water so bad and had to lean my head against the cabinet to drink, I was so weak but still made every effort to climb into the box rather than wet the floor and stuff.... the vet finally told my mom "you have to get ready to for this, I know you are not ready but know this Skids is ready" Mom spent one more afternoon with me and later that same day called my vet back. I said all that to say this, that was mom's first time and it was furry hard. She is not sorry for the time we had that last afternoon but she wonders if I suffered needlessly, I was on meds for my thyroid and special food for my kidneys but mom and dad had never forced me to do anything since I was more that 19 yrs old they choose not to force any other meds down me and so they let me go. If meds will help it is worth it to see if you can get finical aid or talk to your vet they might tell you even with meds that your baby is ready to go. SO sorry you have to make this decision we know how hard it is.
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Jun 22 10:31 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I hope Clancy Romancy will forgive me.

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed May 30, '12 9:02pm PST 
so sorry for your loss you did all you could he is painfree now and you know he is still just as forgiving as he ever was. Please do allow your heart to heal if he could communicate to you I feel sure he would forgive just as his nature always was and then he would want for you to heal. We all know how hard it is to lose a sweet fur child...hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Timmy Tomcat DB #122a, Jul 1 2:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Eric

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Mon May 7, '12 11:44pm PST 
my angel family and I will help welcome him so sad when we have to leave our families. Hugs and purrs from all of us. so sorry for the loss of your friend
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by SKIDS KITTY gone, never forgot, May 7 11:44 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.