Postings by Zachery Tristan

GO!

Plus Power of the Paw > Ingen is missing! POTP needed

Zachery- Tristan

I'm bad but your- obsessed with me- anyway

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 8:58pm PST 
I still love the idea of a Catster Amber Alert system. Especially in cases of this.

We have now added her to the national lost pet database.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 2 7:02 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sat Sep 17, '11 2:33pm PST 
Update on Tux-- eating, drinking water and getting around better. Still requesting purrs and whimpers though.

One day at a time.
[notify]

» There has since been -18266.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Plus Power of the Paw > HURRICANE CHECK IN AND HURRICANE CENTRAL

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 6:12am PST 
N.C. checking in on our northern friends. Nice to see all of you. Tasha be careful with those 60 mph gust.

Our coastal cities are still blocked off till tomorrow due to flooding and power outages. They say they want to restore power before opening up the bridges.

Our purrs are loud for you guys.
[notify]

» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 6:56am PST 
Dang, I keep forgetting, Tasha, you and TT stay safe.

Blizz, are you hiding yet?
[notify]

» There has since been 129 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 6:54am PST 
Blizz, you guys can unknot yourselves. MOL!

Gump, it's a 4 hour drive to our beach but a 5 hour drive to the outerbanks. It's not to far but far enough that usually we just get some wind and rain. This time we aren't even getting rain. Dang! We could use it. Sorry we scared you.

No, we were finishing the first part of Dad's big big job. We are now done and the check is in the bank (yippee!). We will start back on the project toward the end of next week.
[notify]

» There has since been 130 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 4:54am PST 
We are here! Our disappearance wasn't hurricane related at all. Sorry to worry every one. Blizz, we did have some family and friends that came in to town, that live at the beach. We are just super busy.

Most coastal N.C. people know what they are doing when it comes to hurricanes. It's the flooding inland that cost us lives. We are purring and so far this morning the eye is right at Morehead City and things seem to be fine so far. I'll write another diary with a map and pics.
[notify]

» There has since been 135 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Food & Nutrition > Seriously guys, we need to take it down a notch.

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sun May 8, '11 3:24pm PST 
I am new to Catster, and I'm just now finding out that I need to be more selective about what I feed my cats and dogs. Zach has had Kidney infections before and I was made aware of the connection between dry foods and his problems. I am very thankful for that.

I have Alex's list of recommended foods and dry foods are on there. It also includes the very easy to obtain and affordable Friskies brand. If the sticky was placed on top with a list of cats you can contact for help, and list like the one mentioned above, then I think these issues would not be so problematic on the forum.

These cats take their own time to help other cats and I think it would be a shame to make them feel unappreciated or worse unwelcome. The cats names that keep getting repeated are friends of mine and have done nothing but try to help me learn whats good and whats bad. I would not have learned about the need for higher quality foods if it wasn't for these cats and forums like this.

I understand their passion deep in my gut, owning a Pit Bull mix, I know what it is like to feel the need to get the word out there and I too, know the feeling of fighting what seems to be a losing battle. But, passion is what keeps me charging forward and one dog at a time, helped with training knowledge, we prove that Pit Bulls should not be banned, or automatically killed in any state, ever.
[notify]

» There has since been 87 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 10 10:22 am

Food & Nutrition > Seriously guys, we need to take it down a notch.

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Sat May 7, '11 9:36am PST 
Call us part time canned food cats, if you like. Mom knows that we need to get more can and less dry and she's working on that.

We agree that the word should be put out there. That's what friends do. They worn each other of things they have learned the hard way. Thank You Gump, Alex and like minded kitties.

But, If someone was harsh about the way they stated their comment then maybe we should tone it down a little. I hate seeing kitties feel like they got beat up by the black listed bat. Diamond was black listed for a joke that went flat, and taking the wrong way and trust me it's not fun seeing no Pmails, no Prezzies, no Comments all of the sudden. It was like her friends where afraid to even talk to her. It really hurts. She lost so many friends cause of that one dog that publicly beat her up on ANOTHER dogs diary!!!!!!! It wasn't even that evil dogs diary!!! So, we can understand that this place can hurt and we just want everybody to remember that. State your thought but be nice about it.

Mom feels with people out of work and no jobs in sight and money being tight for so many of us right now who are working, that just saving a life should be the main thing right now. Feed your babies the best you can.. don't be cheap if you can afford better but don't stress your bills just to feed your babies a hundred percent right either.
[notify]

» There has since been 110 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 10 10:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Apollo

Zachery- Tristan

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:37pm PST 
Sorry for your loss of dear Apollo. Take comfort that you will see him again. Purring softly for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Apr 9 6:42 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.