Postings by RW Angel Kenji Muto DB #101b

GO!

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > ::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::
RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 8:58pm PST 
Happy Birthday again, Willow! *Kenji flies up to the Bridge with Willow, Nigel, Henry and all the angels*cloud 9

» There has since been 58 posts. Last posting by Gysmo, (Always in my heart), Jul 17 10:49 pm

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 7:49pm PST 
Hi Henry! wave

» There has since been 67 posts. Last posting by Gysmo, (Always in my heart), Jul 17 10:49 pm

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '14 7:20pm PST 
Hi Willow! Happy Birthday! wavepartyparty

» There has since been 72 posts. Last posting by Gysmo, (Always in my heart), Jul 17 10:49 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 10:12pm PST 
*sits by Bea and falls asleep*

» There has since been 2287 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 7:35pm PST 
Hi Auntie Pep! hug

» There has since been 2421 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 7:23pm PST 
*litle Kenji flies down the Bridge*

» There has since been 2436 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Fri 10:30 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '14 8:04pm PST 
Yes, it first cat is normal! I lost my first cat, Kiki, due to mast cell cancer in April 2000. I have a picture of her and me together that was taken at Petsmart. For the next ten years until my Siamese male Nigel died in October 2010, I looked at that picture almost every night and most times I would cry. After Nigel went to the Bridge, I knew they were together again and Kiki has company, so I didn't look at the picture as much. Kinda like a relief. Kiki loved Nigel. Kenji came to me 7 weeks after Nigel passed. Kenji went to the Bridge last April 9, 2013, so it's almost a year. I miss him so much. He was born with a heart defect and he was only two years and 5 months when he passed away. Then we lost Isis, our 13-year-old tortie this past November. cry

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Kitten Corner > Malnourished Kitty and tummy troubles

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '14 9:54pm PST 
Hi Luna and Ashley! Luna, you are so cute! We are glad you have a better home now. Sounds like Luna is doing well. You'll get through it. Kenji came to me as a feral 5-week-old kitten. I tried to bottle feed him for about a week but he didn't drink too much from the bottle; he was already eating wet food. We had some rough times with him too at first. He had constipation a lot. He got a lot of warm baths too. I used a warm, wet washcloth to stimulate him to go to the bathroom and to clean him up. The washcloth is a little rough like a cat mom's tongue, so it will help stimulate her to go to the bathroom. We added warm water to his food too. He finally got through everything. I can't remember if he got sore or not. When my cat Nigel had problems with his butt being sore, the vet gave us zinc oxide (Desitin sold in stores). A&D ointment may help too. But if you get those, I would just put a small bit on and then watch Luna so she doesn't lick it off. Maybe watch her until it dries or wipe the excess off. Coconut oil is really good. I use organic coconut oil. It comes in a jar. Unrefined is best but the store by me only has refined coconut oil. Coconut oil has antibacterial properties. Give it in only tiny amounts because it can cause diarrhea and digestive problems. I would wait a few minutes to let the oil soak in.

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Mar 21 1:47 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Mon Oct 21, '13 11:56am PST 
Patch hug

» There has since been 5603 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:59 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Mon Oct 21, '13 11:35am PST 
Hi Patch!

It's great up here! We have lots of fun chasing butterflies and eating tuna all day. I sleep every night with Kiki, Nigel and Charlie. cloud 9

» There has since been 5608 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:59 pm

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.