Postings by littleboy

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Cats and a Clean Home > Best Solution for Male Urine?
littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 9:12pm PST 
Padme that is so total cool that you are working to save the kitty and give him a home. I was once a street kitty and mom took me in. I have been fixed and still I have some issues if there are any kitties that show up in my yard and I see them it freaks me out and I feel the need mark my area so mom uses nature's miracle and it works well for us to eat up the smell.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Padmé, Mar 5 12:06 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP needed for Simba (UK)
littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 10:18pm PST 
We are still purring it is good to hear this somewhat good news. We are sending some purrs to Simba's mom too mom knows how difficult this must be for her too.
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

Cat Health > Cat With Severe Misdirected Aggression/Hypersensitivity...at wit's end

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Tue May 1, '12 10:00pm PST 
Oh you are a GREAT kitty mom we are sending lots of purrs and prayers your way. What Kaci said earlier is all so true and states how we feel too. there are people that would have given up by now. My mom is like yours she would do whatever she can to make us ok. We know some people do not like to use drugs but just like with people some times it is just necessary. Please continue to keep us up to date. sending big hugs.
hughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ramsey, May 12 11:25 pm

Cat Health > Cat With Severe Misdirected Aggression/Hypersensitivity...at wit's end

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '12 7:34pm PST 
Hi just wanted to see how things are going? I had a thought about the tension between the two kitties and I wonder if you could try to re-introduce them to each other you know like you would if they were two new kitties that just met and are going to have to learn to live together??? I read some years ago as I was working booboo and little boy (who became really close) that some times an event will cause so much tension that the kitties have to be introduced as new kitties just as if they had never met. It could take weeks or sometimes months depending on the kitty personalities. Please pawmail if this is something you want to try. I can give you lots of information on how to do this, we have been through it a few times now and little boy struggles with changes in the kitty household
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Ramsey, May 12 11:25 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > is there a wrong cat?

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 4:48pm PST 
We think all cats are good or right cats. We just love kitties but it is true some kitties fit better into the lifestyle of some humans than they would into the life of other humans. it is sad to say but some humans get a kitty and then because they think a kitty is "bad" or not longer fits their lifestyle then they give it away or take it to a shelter or worst of all leave it all along shrug to fend for itself.
We kitties just like humans get sad and miss our family when we are re-homed or abandoned. My sisterfur BooBoo used to stare off into space and get sad look on her face, daddy said she was probably thinking of the family that she had known before she somehow ended up in a no kill shelter.
I lost my first family but I never seemed to miss them like Boo did hers
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by max, Apr 25 9:41 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > I made 2 huge litter boxes!!
littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 3:37pm PST 
Oh hey yea I like them too mom read about this years ago on a multicat household sight pre-catster days and now that is what we use the most. We have some regular ones and three of the storage boxes and the three storage boxes get used all the time. There are now only 4 of us (used to be six) and we had 7 pans at one time MOL (2 were outside in the enclosure and five inside)
We just cut a "door" into the front of the box. At first my dad cut a "door" into the lid so we had to juump in from the top but we did not like it to much so we use the front "door"
We like the the the arm n hammer corn silk litter mom also has some boxes with arm and hammer original but it is kinda dusty some of us kitties still like it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:14 pm

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 1:40am PST 
So sorry I just now read all your post I have never dealt with anything like this, just wanted to say I am sorry and I hope things get better. It does souond like the little porch enclosure might be a nice comfortable place for him away from the other kitties. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Ramsey, May 12 11:25 pm

Cat Health > could this be a health issue?

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '11 2:45pm PST 
Hi Orange Ruffy, and thanks mom is glad to hear someone else has heard of this we almost hope it is behavior rather than medical we sure do not want me to be in surgery.
thanks for your thoughts
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 5:58 am

Cat Health > could this be a health issue?

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '11 1:53pm PST 
Not sure if this a health issue or not. First let me say my bill of health is clean but sometimes I mark the drapes with urine. There are times we can go weeks or months with no marking at all. Mom thinks it happens if there are strange kitties outside or when we make a change inside, like a few months ago Ivey came to live here and her and I are learning to tolerate each other. So mom is cleaning and replacing drapes, treating me with rescue rememdy or a calming collar. Now a friend has suggested to her I might have on of my testicles left even though I was "fixed" years ago when she adopted me. have you ever heard of this? We are going to call me vet to get a copy of the neutering records and go from there. Wonder if anyone ever experienced this and is the surgery minor to fix? Maybe kinda like when I was neutered.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 5:58 am

Cat Health > Had to induce vomiting. Now what?
littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '11 7:54pm PST 
Yup me too a string eater all of you string eaters raise a paw. MOL I pooped mine out and now mom hides or destroys them all.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Jul 13 8:28 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.