Postings by Esteban

GO!

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Considering Home Cooking

Esteban

Just Your- Average Feline

Purred: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:12am PST 
I am currently feeding a good quality kibble and raw gizzards as treats. I do not want to feed only raw food, so I was thinking of doing some home cooking. Esteban has a fish allergy, so it might work out well. How would I start? Is there a book of cat food recipes I could buy?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Patricia, Jun 14 8:32 am

Cats and a Clean Home > New Washer and Dryer
Esteban

Purred: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:08am PST 
Can somebody suggest a good brand and make of washer and dryer? I'm constantly having to wash cat hair out of my clothes and rugs. My old washer didn't do very good getting out all the cat hair. I would find tons of it in the dryer. My dryer eventually stopped working all together, probably from all the cat hair! shock
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Esteban, Nov 29 4:08 am

Raw Food Diet > Gizzards

Esteban

Purred: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:05am PST 
My cats love to eat raw chicken gizzards. I feed kibble right now. Is it okay if they get raw gizzards as treats, but eat kibble as their staple diet? So far, there has been no stomach upset. I just want to make sure this is okay. They really love gizzards! big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Olivia, Tanner, & Finn, Nov 29 5:13 pm

Food & Nutrition > Fish Allergy

Esteban

Purred: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:02am PST 
Can someone recommend a food that doesn't contain fish for Esteban. He has been very itchy lately and has bumps all over his body. They aren't big raised bumps, but like little pimples. The vet did an allergy test and found out that he is allergic to fish. What cat food doesn't contain fish?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Nov 29 5:21 am

Cat Health > Strange Bump

Esteban

Purred: Mon Nov 29, '10 3:58am PST 
Esteban has a strange bump on his back leg. It looks like a tiny little tumor, not even the size of a pencil eraser. It has been there since he was a kitten. It is red and kind of vainey. What could it be?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 29 7:00 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.