Postings by alley cat angel

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > lucy
alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Tue May 21, '13 9:34pm PST 
so sad our friend lucy went to the bridge today you can read her obit. here Lucy's diary her sister and her human sisters really miss her and could use lots of love and support.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Jun 22 12:28 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Good Friend's Kitty
alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:14pm PST 
so sad to read of your friends loss and this kittens passing sending hugs and purrs from all of us
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by alley cat angel, Jan 23 9:14 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ultimate Failure

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 9:09pm PST 
sending lots of love and purrs we hope you do not give up on helping the kitties oh boy do we all know how hard it is you loved him and if you had not then he might have never known love his whole life. My mom always thinks of that for me cause I would have been a street kitten would have died alone without love if she had not been so good to me. You did the very best you could do for him.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 30 2:35 pm

Cat Health > FIP Anyone ever had a kitten get sick and die from FIP?

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 8:42pm PST 
Thank you Orange Ruffy. I lost my battle in October 2010 it still feels like yesterday to my mom. then in March of 2012 my sisterfur Boo got sick mom insisted they do an ultrasound after sever days of the vet treating her with anibotics and no changes. The ultra sound revealed fluid on her tummy maybe FIP maybe cancer but to far advanced to offer any chance of life for her frown we know the pain you feel and it is a horrible disease we thought it was a kitten (under 2) disease but not so Booboo was way over 5.
so sorry for yours loss we sure do know it hurts.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ramsey, Jul 13 9:32 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tonka... Rest in Peace

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Fri Sep 23, '11 9:12pm PST 
you are a most pawsome kitty mom to have given Tonka such a great life, he sounds like a most amazing kitty and I think he was so very grateful to you for giving him a chance at a happy loving home.
Your post made my mom cry of course it made her think of the day I had to go to the bridge. This must be the hardest thing for our pawrents to ever do. Mom wonders to what my last thoughts were too.
lots of love to you and thanks for sharing with us.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jackson 9/2007-5/2011, Sep 24 11:23 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My little Howie was hit last night.
alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 10:11pm PST 
Oh I just read of your loss. I am so sorry so very hard to lose a furbaby.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 15 2:28 pm

Cat Health > kitten barely eating... help

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 7:54pm PST 
OH we are purring and praying for you so very sorry we know too well how hard this is to do even when it is the right thing because we just went through this a few short months ago. You were on my mind all day. There was nothing else to do except just what you did, love them until they leave.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Shade, Feb 17 8:32 am

Cat Health > kitten barely eating... help

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 8:17pm PST 
oh my heart is breaking for you. We saw my alley deal with FIP the dry form for several weeks, I assist fed her for three weeks she was like cleo she wanted to stay close to me. I menioned it on your diary but if you haven't already you might ask your vet about taking some of the fluid off her tummy, I have read they can do that with the wet form of FIP and someitme fluids under the skin help them get hydrated if they need it, it might help her feel more comofortable.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Shade, Feb 17 8:32 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Leonidas...gone.

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 10:17pm PST 
ooh so sorry for your loss, we all here know how it hurts to lose them, we pray and purr for your comfort in your time of grief. It is a very said thing for the people that can mock your pain for they have never expericened the unconditional love of one of these beautiful God created creatures. Please pawmail me if you need someone to talk to or come back here often there are lots of kitty parents here that all know what it is like to feel this kind of pain. Wishing we could ease your pain, big hug.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Feb 8 6:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ryliegh has passed
alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Mon Jan 31, '11 9:19pm PST 
My skids and alley are there, it was so hard to let them go but the pain does get easier to bear with time, Prayers and purrs for you, my bridge kitties welcome Ryliegh too.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ryliegh, Feb 6 4:20 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.