Postings by Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth

GO!

Sphynx > I almost died!!

Mrs. Splash- Bigglesworth

Catching Up On- My Beauty Sleep!

Purred: Wed Nov 3, '10 7:49pm PST 
So yesterday I started to see the light.....I am quite the piglet when it comes to eating. I was sick for a while and lost a few pounds and now that I am feeling better I scarf down my kibble.

Well yesterday I ate too fast and I swallowed too much kibble. I started to choke, and all I could hear was my mommy frantically yelling for my dad. Mom and dad gave me kitty CPR and brought me back! I can’t remember much, but mommy told me that I turned white and then blue and then I stopped breathing and moving all together. They didn’t give up on me though, they kept repeating CPR and after what seemed like hours (when your not breathing) was only about 1-2 minutes, I came back. Very shallow breaths at first but mom cradled me and rocked me until I was strong enough to walk on my own.

I am 100% back to normal today and feeling much, much better. The reason I am posting is because my mom is scared to feed me dry kibble now. She doesn’t want a repeat performance, and who can blame her! She is seriously thinking of just feeding me canned food. (Which in my opinion, she should have been doing since day one! Yumm!) What do you guys think? Do any of you guys just eat canned food? What are the Pros and Cons?

Meow,
Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth
(PS- Thank God for 9 lives!)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kitzie - In Memory, Dec 14 6:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > Thin Sphynx

Purred: Thu Oct 28, '10 4:29pm PST 
Jeez guys thanks for the quick replies! My mom is at work now but as soon as she gets home I will let her know we need to go shopping! Those foods sound yummy....price is not an issue as it's not my money we are going to be spending! laugh out loud (Hope mom doesn't read this!)

Meow,
Splash B.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth, Oct 28 4:29 pm

Food & Nutrition > Thin Sphynx

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 7:51pm PST 
I recently adopted Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth. She weaned a litter of kittens before I got her. She is thin from the kittens and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good diet that will pack on some pounds on her. She is healthy otherwise.
Her previous owners were feeding Royal Canin Kitten and I am feeding Purina One Kitten (just happen to have a sample bag at home).
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth, Oct 28 4:29 pm

Sphynx > Skinny Sphynx

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 7:42pm PST 
I recently adopted Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth. She weaned a litter of kittens before I got her. She is thin from the kittens and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good diet that will pack on some pounds on her. She is healthy otherwise.
Her previous owners were feeding Royal Canin Kitten and I am feeding Purina One Kitten (just happen to have a sample bag at home).
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mrs. Splash Bigglesworth, Oct 25 7:42 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.