Postings by Akasha-Coco

GO!

Cat Health > Stuck cat whiskers

Akasha-Coco

Queen of- Heaven... until- subjects arrive

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 8:46pm PST 
Either way, it seems to have sorted itself out somehow, but thanks for the help. :3 I'll remember it for future reference.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Akasha-Coco, Oct 18 8:46 pm

Akasha-Coco

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 5:10pm PST 
(mama's note: I can't help but giggle a little when I see her "monocle" as my step dad calls it)

But wouldn't clipping it hurt?? D; It's also not clear when the eyebrow hair begins and the whisker ends. It's like they just fused. //DESPAIR//

Indeed I am. xD My little brother's name is Louis and if that kitten got by my mama, she was going to name her Claudia. My mama is ridiculous, but nothing I can do about it... XDD
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Akasha-Coco, Oct 18 8:46 pm

Akasha-Coco

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 4:42pm PST 
HALP!

One of my face whiskers is stuck to one of my eyebrow whiskers. They make a little loop now, and can't be gently pulled apart.

My mama isn't going to clip them because that would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable. But what if it gets caught on something? What do I do?? D:
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Akasha-Coco, Oct 18 8:46 pm

Siamese > Hello Kitties!

Akasha-Coco

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 7:35am PST 
Hello!! Oh wait! Strangers?!?! //hides under bed//
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kilala, Mar 17 12:16 pm

Siamese > New and First Meezer-- Will she get along?

Akasha-Coco

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 7:32am PST 
Hello! I'm very new here, and a girl just adopted me. I was with my previous owner the vast majority of my life, though I took to my new one at the shelter pretty well. I'm about to get surgery tomorrow morning, so I'm not going to be in my new home until tomorrow afternoon.

I was informed about another kitty, about 5 months old, that already lives there. I'm two and a half. Do you think we can get along? I used to live with two other cats and even a small dog!

I'm really stressing out!! Do you think I'll adjust ok? Will my new mama have to make any accommodations for me? Do you think she can handle my Siamese attitude?

--Akasha-Coco

(side note from mama: I know each kitty is it's own individual, but as a whole for the breed, is there anything I should know?)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Akasha-Coco, Oct 15 7:32 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.