Postings by Coal

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Food & Nutrition > Please take my survey on cat food!
Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Sat Nov 9, '13 5:41am PST 
If the survey is on cat food, why, does the survey ask about a person's martial status, education, race, income, etc? What does that have to do with a person's opinion or knowledge of cat food? Not complaining, MOL, just asking. wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coal, Nov 9 5:41 am

Behavior & Training > Unprovoked, without warning Vicious attacks while petting.
Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Sun Oct 27, '13 5:28am PST 
Hi Charlie, I can tell you how to fix this, I have show cats, but sometimes I find, that telling someone the truth, even tho its what they asked for, can sometimes get me in trouble, so I have to be very careful, how I word it, which, I don't do anymore, LOL, its just too time consuming, and makes my head hurt, LOL. laugh out loud

So, I will approach this another way. wave

We all know what happens, when parents don't disaplin children, or teach them manners and responsibility. Its part of shaping them into well adjusted and responsible adults.

You mentioned the possibility of children. What are your plans to teach the child manners and responsibility?

Think of your 7 month old kitten, as a young child, he must be taught "now" what his boundries are, same as a child is taught, he must be taught manners "now" and he must be taught, his parents are the head of the pride, and he must yeild to you both.

Mine are very very well behaved. They didn't come from the breeder like that, they were taught and trained, starting as 8 week old kittens.

I can tell you, if you don't correct this right now, very minor and very easily corrected issue, its just going to get worse. If you asked Jackson Galaxy, he would tell you the truth, but, he ain't gonna get in trouble for it, LOL.

I also know all about Siberians, they are rare and very expensive, and you went thru a very lenghthy and very carefull screening process by the breeder. They felt this was a good match, or you wouldn't have the kitten.

The breeder is there to help you, with any problem, they want you to contact them, if you have an issue, they want the kitten to have a good home and be taught manners.

I also know, that neutering him, was in your contract. Some let the kitten go, and require proof of neutering, before they give you registration papers. I know how Siberian breeders are, most, will have him neutered and all his shots, before he goes to his new home, usually at 12 weeks, some at 16 weeks, I get to take mine home at 8 weeks, because I am very well known on the circuit, and very well known for having very well behaved kittens on the circuit.

Best to contact your breeder, they will be very happy to help you with this, and they aren't going to get in trouble, for telling you the truth, LOL. laugh out loud

How you do this, is no different, than a momma kitty, disaplining her kittens, its the exact same principal. Best of luck, whatever you decide to do, but ya gotta do it "now". wave
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 5:31 pm

Cats & Travel > Flying a cat with a heart murmur

Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Tue Sep 17, '13 10:06pm PST 
Hey Bodrouex, guess who??

Saw an article in the paper today, someone in CA runs a school, to teach dogs how to fly, no not like Superman, MOL, but kinda like how we teach show kitties, to accept showing, and all the commotion.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/air-hollywood-is-te aching-your-dog-how-to-fly/story-e6frfq80-1226717260649

wavehug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bodrouex, Sep 23 3:53 pm

Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Tue Sep 17, '13 7:42am PST 
http://www.pettravel.com/airline_rules.cfm

http://www.pettravelce nter.com/page_items/viewSingle/17

Some links to help you.

Make sure you know and understand, what kind of carriers you need, for the cats in the cabin, and the dogs in the cargo hold, according to that airlines regulations.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Sep 23 3:53 pm

Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Tue Sep 17, '13 7:35am PST 
Only in case you didn't know, or no one told you, when you take them in the cabin with you, you have to go thru the detector, with them. You have to take them out of the carrier, and hold them, when you walk thru the detector thingy.

Show people that fly to shows all the time, put a harness and leash on them, as an extra precaution, when they walk thru the detector thingy, with them.

They are also chipped, and have tags on the harness, with their name, the owners name, vets name, and phone numbers. But these are seasoned show cats, that are used to travel and flying. They DO NOT sedate them.

They put wee wee pads in the carrier, under the blanket or towel, in case of accident. Do not feed them before hand, especially, if they are not used to flying. Do not open the carrier, while in route.
Carry a bottle of water, and a baggie of foodies, in case, of a layover or unforseen delay.

Do Not, open the carrier, if you have to give them a few crunchies to tide them over, put them thru the bars. Teach them to use the water bottle, such as you would see on a rabbit cage, and use that, if you are delayed and have to give them water. You teach them, by smearing a very little of wet food, on the neck of the bottle, so they lick it.

Make sure you know and understand, the airlines rules of flying with pets, the cats and the dogs.

The dogs should be chipped and tags on their collors.

Carry their health records with you, in your purse, in case you should need a vet in route, especially, their rabies certificates. I put their rabies tag, on their collors, when I travel, as well as their chip tags and other tags.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Sep 23 3:53 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing Recall
Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 5:35am PST 
NEW YORK (AP) — General Mills is recalling some refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls because the dough may contain plastic pieces.

The products being recalled, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing, include 8-count single packages with better if used by dates of October 30, 2013 and October 31, 2013 and 2-packs with the dates October 18, 2013, October 26, 2013 and October 31, 2013.

Other Pillsbury products, such as Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls and Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, are not included in the recall.

The company issued the recall because of a broken piece of plastic on the production line. The products were sold in grocery stores across the U.S. Consumers that have any recalled products should contact General Mills Inc. at 1-800-775-4777 for a replacement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/pillsbury -cinnamon-rolls-recall_n_3881672.html
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coal, Sep 7 5:35 am

Food & Nutrition > Iams Cat/Dog Food and Eukanuba Dog Food Recall

Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Thu Aug 15, '13 7:00am PST 
Due to possible salmonella. Lot code, UPC code and best by date listed.

http://truthaboutpetfood2.com/pg-voluntarily-recalls-limi ted-quantity-dry-pet-food-due-health-risk
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coal, Aug 15 7:00 am

Cats & Travel > Need help transporting a special needs kitten from NJ USA to Calgary AB, Canada.

Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Fri Aug 2, '13 8:25pm PST 
http://operationroger.rescuegroups.org/
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coal, Aug 2 8:25 pm

Grooming > I have bad felted mats and won\'t let Mom touch me!

Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 5:58am PST 
Its called "blowing their coat", and some won't take kitty to shows during that time. big grin

Persians and Himmys are very high maintenance, about as bad as MC's and RD's, mol. big grin

Since show kitties cannot have matts, they cannot have holes in their fur, where matts are cut out, and they absolutly cannot be shaved, mol, contact my Persian/Himmy show friend. She is the foster mommy of Coal.
Tell her you are from Catster, and Bumpurr's mommy told you to ask her, how you can avoid all those matts.

She knows Coal is on Catster, he was rescued, bottle fed, his brother Ember didn't make it, and I am helping he find a furever home. Best of luck. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

http://www.nymews.com/
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by TIA SYDIBIL, Sep 7 11:11 am

Kitten Corner > My little brother, Ember, didn't make it, I is so sad :-(
Coal

We Will Survive!

Purred: Fri Sep 3, '10 5:05pm PST 
I thanks you, Miss AnnaBelle! My foster mommy sent Bumpurr's mommy, some new pictures of me's, I is getting to be such a big boy. My foster mommy said I is in the kitten cage, all by myself, and I really misses my brother, but she said I was a very affectionate boy, and I lays on my side, and purrs, and rolls around, when she pets me. And I got another bathy this morn, I is such a goody boy.

Bumpurr's mommy would really love to take me's, but I understands, she doesn't have the money's to take on another kitten. I hope my new furever's family will find me soon. Thanks you, for the hugs. waveway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Sep 8 12:47 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.