Postings by Jack Teagarden

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye my sweet little girl Buckwheat
Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 11:46am PST 
We all understand you pain and sense of loss. Buckwheat will soon learn to send you Angel Kisses from the Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs, Purrs and Soft Paw Pats

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 30 2:23 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '12 9:11am PST 
Thanks for the offer, but Alexandria is about four hours from where I live. Plus, I am still feeling the affects of heat exhaustion after being without power for five days. I do know where it is - my family is from Avoylles Parish (we have parishes instead of counties in Louisiana), my dad from Simmesport, and my mother from Plaucheville. Good luck to the kitties on their show appearance.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 43.8 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Sat Aug 18, '12 9:34am PST 
YAY Marlin.....there is NOTHING better than going to your furrever home and owning people. We look forward to seeing you around "Fake Cats", and sending you messages and presents on your page.

The New Orleans Kitties and Auntie Fayecheerdancingwave
[notify]

» There has since been 50.8 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Food & Nutrition > is cat food container

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:10am PST 
Are you asking about a container for dry food or wet food? Meowmy gets our dry food containers at either the Family Dollar of Dollar General store. They have good sized plastic "canister" type containers with lids that keep the food fresh. Since with all of us, we finish up our canned food. Any leftover is put out in our patio for any visiting kitties, or the occasional possum.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ramsey, Aug 25 5:28 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adopted by a Kitten!

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:46pm PST 
To give you answer to your question, may we ask what sort of behavior is she displaying? And about how old is the kitten. There are many, many CATSTER members who are very good with answers re kitten/cat behavior, but would need to know more specifics. Strange behaviors could also be signs of of an illness.

I am in no way an expert, but have been owned for cats for many, many years, and would be glad to offer my suggestions.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jack Teagarden, Jul 6 7:46 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw needed for Natalie
Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '12 5:49am PST 
MASSIVE amounts of purrs and prayers for Natalie. We hope you get good news after her vet visit.

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Apr 21 5:21 am

Cat Health > Worried about Shadowfax

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Thu Jan 26, '12 11:38am PST 
Good....keep us posted. We visited her page and she is a PRECIOUS kitten!! Do you all live in Ireland??? Our meomwy visted there in 1999 and LOVED it!!! She and her friend stayed in Bed and Breakfasts and ejoyed meeting the Irish people as well as the other visitors staying there. And several of the homes had cats too!!!

The New Orleans Kittieswavewelcome
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sootball , Jan 27 2:09 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Should I had a kitty join me in my journey of life?

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 10:59am PST 
Sounds like you have thought this over, and are making a good decision to add a kitty to your household. When you go away to college it will only be the kitty with you? If so, I would suggest taking two kittens - littermates, and they would keep each other company while you are at school or work. If you could trap and socialize two of the feral kittens that would be great!!! And we agree, whatever you decide - have the kitten(s) spayed or neutered. I am owned by two sets of brothers and sisters - Louis Armstrong and Emma Barrett, and Jack and Jill Teagarden.

Good luck and keep us posted.....we want to welcome your new furry family friend(s) to CATSTER.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 6:25 pm

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Wed Jan 18, '12 7:10am PST 
Wesley: We agree, cats seem to learn new things all the time, certainly cats that are adopted as adults and go to a new home have to learn their way around, how to run their new human's life, etc.

I know mine are always learning something new, and I have a hard time keeping up with them.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 149.8 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group
Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 6:07am PST 
You are right, KK KITTIES!!! CATSTER MOMS ROCK!!!!!

cheerdancingway to gopartyhappy dancesnoopyhail

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.