Postings by ♥ Misty ♥

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!
♥- Misty- ♥

I tend to be- berry- interesting!

Purred: Thu May 5, '11 1:31pm PST 
Yo, kitties! Im Misty, (12-year old cat who will be 13 soon) and I almost feel young here, mol. Its good to have some other old cats around because my house is full of a bunch of kittens, (or are kittens to me at least) ages 4 and under.
[notify]

» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

Behavior & Training > Misty is having a mid-life crisis.
♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Mon Jan 31, '11 5:49pm PST 
Misty is becoming very unsociable and depressed. She is eating less. What should I do? shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 1 3:24 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > What is my coloration type?

♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 12:39pm PST 
Thank you very much. Very helpful answers, everyone. way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lola, Feb 17 1:25 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > What is my coloration type?

♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 12:35pm PST 
Hi, my name is Misty and I have a confusing fur pattern. My mom put down Calico as my coloration but it does not look like a regular calico. Mom even has a book titled, "Legacy of the Cat" that includes the different patterns and the descriptions and a picture of the type, but, although she can figure out the others, she cannot figure out mine. shrug

What do you think my coloration could be?

EDIT:
I have white on me.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Lola, Feb 17 1:25 pm

Food & Nutrition > Why is Misty not eating!!!?

♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:26pm PST 
Misty is appraximately twelve and a half years old and she's never been much of a big eater all her life, but it's just gotten worse. She always takes about two nibbles out of the bowl and leaves. She is at a pretty healthy weight (9 lbs.) yet she still seems to be very much a nibbler. I'm pretty concerned because some days she just never comes downstairs to eat at all. All she will ever eat voluntarily is dry cat food, she won't eat wet food, (which Daisy loves) or cat treats such as Temptations or Meow Mix, (which Socko loves). Is there something wrong with her that is causing her to not eat? Oh yeah and she's really non-moticated and nervous nelly too.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Jan 19 8:06 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > good non-fiction cat books
♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Wed Dec 29, '10 5:22pm PST 
Ther ar some on catster go serch it.

1 is "If Cats Could Meow..."
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Stormy, Jan 2 6:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > How do I tell if a cat is overweight?

♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Sun Nov 28, '10 6:14am PST 
My cat Misty is our oldest cat at the age of 12 human years. I've heard that at least half of cats that are over ten human years are overweight. Anyways, Misty is female, 12 human years, and weighs about 10 pounds. She has such thin fur you can feel her skin through it. I know she does not eat a whole lot, probably the least of any cat in the house, but she exercises the least as well. She rarely comes downstairs and we hardly ever see her. I'm a bit worried about her. What should we do?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 28 8:46 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > The Feline Retirement Home

♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Sun Oct 31, '10 3:58pm PST 
Hello, I would like to join this home.

Name: Misty
Date of Birth: June (not sure what day), 1998
Condition(s): I tend to be flinchy and nervous, for I was abused as a kitten before my current humans adopted me.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Daisy ♥, Oct 31 4:10 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Script Question

♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 7:07pm PST 
Darn! The code didn't register! Well, just check out page 163 or 164 I think to see the code written by Scooter in bold. Be sure your looking in the "Background questions here" forum.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Romeo, Oct 18 2:03 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Script Question
♥- Misty- ♥

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 6:59pm PST 
You mean the navigation box?
To change all the white in the center of your page and to have a page purely background like Misty's, you need to copy this code and paste it to your box on Fun Stuff in "Edit your Profile." Here is the code:

For more information, you should visit pawsome pages if you haven't already; Me, Mom, and all my brothers and sisters learned a lot about pimping up our pages there, and the furs there are all willing to help. It is a Catster group, I'm sure you've heard of it, but if you haven't, here is a URL you can get there by:

http://www.catster.com/group/Pawsome_pages-8139
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Romeo, Oct 18 2:03 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.