Postings by eyah

GO!

Cats & Travel > a big problem...my kittie's gone

eyah

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 9:10pm PST 
i forgo to updatee everybody...my eyah is back after 1 wk of searching...my charlie brown (little brother of eyah) showed me where he is...omg...he was suck in the roof he cant jump down because he was so afraid of heights...so...i have to get a ladder and went to the roof and get him...

my baby's back...

thanks for your response
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 17 6:55 pm

eyah

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 4:01am PST 
case solved thanks for your advices...me together with my partner looked for him and we saw him on top of the roof and can't down...he's crying and crying...until we saved him...he gives a bunch of kisses and hugs and a lots of purrrrrrrr.....i'm very happy now...and i'm sure he is...
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 17 6:55 pm

eyah

Purred: Tue Aug 3, '10 7:57pm PST 
hi i have a problem with my cat...because i left him at my apartment for two weeks but my in-laws are feeding them...i have to move at my mom's house because im sick and i have to leave them there...but my window is open and they are free to out on the roof...but when i came back my eyah is not there, a very unusual thing...he used to be there even he's going out...is he coming back or not...that's the big question i have and i miss him so much...
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 17 6:55 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.