GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Cats and a Clean Home > Oh NO!! Somebody please helllllppp??
Silver

Loners can be- loved too.

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 10:35am PST 
sounds like when silver had a mild uri he needed meds and it stopped when he was better.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 5 3:44 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Dirty Stinky Cat
Silver

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 10:33am PST 
I'd try the plain wash cloth first then alcohol free wipes. I had a ferret that had an issue like this and had to use alcohol free wipes to clean him.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Feb 3 12:10 pm

Food & Nutrition > Guidance for a cheaper wet food?

Silver

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '11 10:30am PST 
My mom's always feeling the pinchfrown but she does her best. When she has a bit more than she had thought she gets better foods when she can't she uses coupons to get what she can for even less. Right now she has mostly grocery store brands but in Feb she will be spending some of her tax money to get a bunch of better brands to mix in. Perhaps your mom could start couponing to stretch her money more? My mom might be able to help some.
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:52 am

Behavior & Training > chewing plastic if food not given when I want

Silver

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 9:25am PST 
Wanted to add that the vet doesn't know for sure why I do this either.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 7 9:37 am

Behavior & Training > chewing plastic if food not given when I want

Silver

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 8:15pm PST 
Mom wants to know why I will go out of my way to chew plastic if she doesn't feed me that exact second that I ask for food. She tries to keep me on a schedule and I get plenty to eat but if she won't feed me NOW I find plastic to chew. Anyone know why or how to stop it? Feed more maybe? I look healthy but maybe I need a little more food? Or?? Oh and mom keeps house rather well, I just know how to find this stuff shh
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 7 9:37 am

Behavior & Training > The Silent Meow
Silver

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 8:12pm PST 
I'm a big cat and have gotten muscular cause I actually run around and play now (I'm a double rescue), so mom figured if I ever meowed I'd be strong and firm meower. Nope, I chatter and squeak! big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 9 6:00 am

Behavior & Training > Christmas Trees...

Silver

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:58pm PST 
We're braving having a tree this year too but thing is that they haven't passed on trees cause of me. Its their human kids! When they tried before the kids tore up the tree like it was offensive mol. The youngest is 3 now so they hope this is the year big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 12 5:51 am

Behavior & Training > Why does he do this?

Silver

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:45pm PST 
Hi! I have a similar issue only I dig out an access hole in the cover on the bottoms of box springs and hide in there. Mom had to block my access and she made a rubbermaid bed box for me. She got me a special pillow and blanket, and made a curtain with some fleece she got on sale in the summer. I'll see if she can get a picture of it to share. Its the same idea as the rubbermaid litter boxes only the lid is left on and the door covered to make a kind of cave which I crave for me time. you want it big enough your kitty can lay stretched out or curled up. I like my door on the short side but it can go on the long side too. Mom's thinking of making another for the living room so I have 2 safe places.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 7:45 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Litter Boxes ( Yes, size matters)

Silver

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 7:39pm PST 
I used to have a sterilite tub litter box but it got old and scratched. Mom was given a pan style that was "jumbo" she plans to replace it soon cause I'm too big for it and make a mess around it when trying to bury stuffs. Mom adores being able to give me more room to go since I am such a big kitty. No "cat boxes" she can get at a store are big enough mol!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 10:40 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Cats Pride - Fresh & Light litter
Silver

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 6:57pm PST 
Aw thats crummy, I have a coupon and hoped to use it to help save on the scoopable for my litter mix frown
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 12 6:59 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.