GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Hoping to bring home a rescued kitty today!

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Mon Jun 6, '11 12:34pm PST 
So happy you adopted "Shortcake"! Can't wait to see her grow up here on Catster! You are an angel!cheerhappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 7 4:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > In Loving Memory of Indiana
Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 10:43am PST 
My Bridge family will be there to welcome him to the Bridge and hold his paw. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 28 3:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rajah Passed Away

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 1:19pm PST 
Sending our purrs to you for comfort and healing to your family. You gave him one more beautiful year and saved him from a shelter! That is ALOT! You were an angel to him for that.
Rajah, we will be here for you at the Bridge, and be your friends until you and your family are together again.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 17 2:03 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Someone help me please :\'(

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Sat Feb 26, '11 12:24pm PST 
We are here at the Bridge to welcome you, little Yuki, so don't be afraid. Here from the bridge we will together send purrs of healing and comfort to your grieving family still on earth. We also sent you a pawmail. You are forever loved!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 26 12:24 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Love letter on my anniversary

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 2:37pm PST 
Our Bridge family is flying over to your page to read it right now! Here is a big Bridge hug from us to your mom! It still hurts because love is forever...hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 20 12:03 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > I'm new and would love to have friends !
Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Wed Jul 7, '10 12:33pm PST 
Lola, you are so cute! Our family is so glad you pulled through your early years and all those health issues! We are so glad you are on Catster! We are sending you a feline friends request right now!happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 3:50 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.