Postings by TIA SYDIBIL

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Cat Health > Cancer....Need to Talk
TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Mon Jun 3, '13 4:33pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Jun 4 1:34 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 5:01pm PST 
You are a Supercat!! Mom wanted me to tell you that there's an inexpensive way to block the hole where the rat came through. You take steel wool and sort of shred it, then stuff it into the space where the rat came in. Then you mix up some plaster of paris and pour it over the crumbled up steel wool. It might take several pours to completely seal the space. If the rats try to eat through, it will kill them -- outside your house. Not as much fun for you but easier on your person.
[notify]

» There has since been 16.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My friend has gone to the bridge

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu May 16, '13 8:05am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Smithwick, May 19 6:55 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So Sorry_ my dear Phoenix killed in tumble drier

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu Dec 27, '12 4:43pm PST 
hughugWe are so sorry to hear of your horrible loss. You are a strong and amazingly caring person to write about what happened in an attempt to keep another pet parent from going through what you are going through. Our Mom sends her deepest sympathy to you for your loss.hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Jan 8 4:26 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > REMEMBER OUR VETERANS

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 7:57am PST 
Today is Veteran's Day. We want to salute all the pet parents who are veterans or active duty personnel.

Thank you for your service. We remember.

Tia and Charley
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Nov 12 7:22 pm

Get Well Soon > My kitty needs all of the prayers, good energy, and good wishes that anyone can spare!
TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 4:00am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Nov 12 12:10 pm

Cat Health > free AeroKat for feline asthma to good home.

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 10:22am PST 
little angellittle angellittle angel So sorry to hear about your loss. You are an amazing person to think of others today. Your kitty is smiling down on you from the Bridge.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jan 9 9:15 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs and POTP for all in the path of Sandy

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 10:19am PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy dance So glad to see cats and humans checking in. Take care of yourselves. happy dancehappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Nov 5 8:02 pm

Behavior & Training > Constantly licking!!!

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 3:37pm PST 
Thanks for the input. Tia's somewhat better but she's sneaky. She'll go for several days without a single lick; then when I'm not paying attention, she gets in several licks before I can get my hands up or blow in her face. She looks so proud of herself, I just have to laugh.

She seems to be getting more secure with me and has discovered that if she pats my arm, she gets lovies for as long as she wants. She's still really skittish so I doubt she'll ever be a relaxed lap cat. We're working on it and she will now let me pick her up and hold her for a few minutes - then she's ready to get down. I plan to accept whatever affection she's comfortable giving me.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by TIA SYDIBIL, Sep 5 3:37 pm

Cat Health > Strange trifecta of symptoms - vets are puzzled
TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Mon Jan 30, '12 6:53pm PST 
With the cold weather comes heating and closed up houses. Could it be something to do with the heat or humidity in the house during the winter. Or maybe plants that are brought in for the winter?

It's so scary when the professionals don't know what's going on.hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Jack, Feb 7 9:28 am

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.