Postings by Strega

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Power of Purr Chain
Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Sep 21, '13 9:58am PST 
purring for hope and support for all local rescue groups and shelters struggling with the tragedy of kitten season. Adopt please
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 10:03am PST 
purring for love and homes and hope
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 9:16am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 9:49am PST 
Kitten season is heerrrr Please purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes.!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGGGGGGGGGGGG
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 9:00am PST 
Please purr and pounce and dance and sing for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 9:44am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 9:51am PST 
Adopt your new best furry friend from a rescue group or local shelter. There are so many waiting for homes of their own with lots of love to give. How do I know? I was rescued as a small sickly kitten by a kind person. She found me screaming for help in the pouring rain. She got me to a Yolo County SPCA foster home and I found my forever home in my foster home and I am the queen of the house. Adopt don't shop!! Purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 9:10am PST 
Purring for homes for all. Please purr and pounce and sing and dance and play and leap and bound for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop and if you want to shop check out Petfinder
[notify]

» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 9:47am PST 
Rescues Rock please purr and sing and dance and pounce and laugh and sleep and love and adopt!!Purring long and loud for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Strega

Purred: Sat Jan 26, '13 9:38am PST 
Purring long and loud for homes in the New Year!!Please join with us. Anycat who was adopted knows the joy of finding a home of their own. I know that I found that joy and wish it for others, too.
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.