Postings by Finnegan (Finney)

GO!

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > My kitty with IBS or something else.
Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 6:55pm PST 
Thanks BK!!! Check out the probiotics page, it's in the supplements section. We have a strain of probiotics called S. boulardii that's working like magic on diarrhea. I have emergency stop diarrhea instructions there and where you can get that one.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 20 5:08 pm

Cat Health > Weightloss
Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Thu Jun 13, '13 4:44pm PST 
The best way is to put her on a wet food diet. Dry food is over processed and doesn't contain any valuable moisture. It's good it's grain free, that'll help a lot. If you can't go all wet food, at least incorporate it into her diet. Maybe dry during the day if you're at work and wet food at night. She needs to lose the weight SLOWLY because kitties can develop fatty liver disease if they lose weight too fast.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jun 22 4:42 pm

Cat Health > Cat gets sick around new diffuser

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Fri May 17, '13 8:39am PST 
Anything is possible. I wouldn't use that one again.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Groucho, May 18 9:39 am

Cat Health > Upper Respiratory Infection

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 10:01am PST 
When my Finney and Lacey had one when I adopted them, I gave them L-lysine and it works so great! You can get that at any holistic store and put it in her food. Get the Twinlab product, it's the only one that's a capsule I think. You can give half the capsule in the morning and the other half at night. Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Tiki, Feb 21 5:54 am

Cat Health > Bored, Lonely, Restless...

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:41pm PST 
You're at a very good age to try though. Perfect really. Try to find another one around the same age or close to it and one that is socially accepting of other kitties. big grin You'd be surprised how much fun it is!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kiki, Jan 14 8:28 pm

Cat Health > Bored, Lonely, Restless...
Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 8:40am PST 
Do you have a cat tree or condo to climb on and look out the windows?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Jan 14 8:28 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Kitten poo smell

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:29pm PST 
You need to get your kitten off of kitten chow and onto grain free food. A nice grain free wet food would be the best thing and starting them off when they are young is the best way to go.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Nov 12 5:03 pm

Kitten Corner > I'm a big boy!

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 7:49pm PST 
Good luck to your mommy on feeding you! MOL dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Oct 31 7:49 pm

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the Wild- canyon river formula. Opinions?

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 6:54pm PST 
You should get them on WET grain free food. As they get older their kidneys and bladder need more moisture and there's absolutely none in dry food. Start them off really right by going wet as much as you can. If not all the way, then part wet, part dry. Nature's Variety, Merrick, Weruva, Evo, these are all also good foods. big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Monro, Oct 4 4:43 am

Cats and a Clean Home > The walnut shell cat litter--a warning
Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 9:51am PST 
We'd never use any kitty litter with walnut shells in it anyways. I don't care what anyone says, we don't know the long term effects of breathing in and licking that stuff!!! Thanks for the warning. We use Dr. Elsey's Respiratory Relief and we love it! No sneezing, no allergies, no breathing problems. It's great! way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kitty Pryde, Sep 28 4:14 pm

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.