Postings by Lola

GO!

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please Vote For Lola in Bissell contest

Lola -

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 6:06am PST 
My mom has entered me in the Bissell pet photo contest. I hope you will vote for me. You can vote once daily. My voting week started today.
First prize is my photo on boxes of Bissell products, $10,000 donated to my favorite pet charity, a Bissell product & $500 Visa gift card.
Please pass along to your friends too. Thanks so much!
http://bissell.promo.eprize.com/mvpcontest/gallery?id=71472
Don’t forget to vote each day.
Vickie and Lola
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Macy, Feb 17 4:51 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Need help with Guestbook & Playlist
Lola -

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 9:32am PST 
Thanks Gimli, I have it right now. I've also added another big pic for Valentine's Day kissing Thank you wave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Jan 29 10:38 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Need help with Guestbook & Playlist

Lola -

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:21pm PST 
I put a guestbook and playlist on my page but it covers up my friends' photos. I can't figure out how to put them on without doing that. Can anyone help?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Jan 29 10:38 am

Cat Health > open wound on my poor cats chin

Lola -

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 10:47am PST 
Hi, this is my first time on the forum. My cat had an infection on her chin recently also. It would seem to clear up and then she'd scratch at it and start it bleeding again. The vet said I could dab it with peroxide but dilute the peroxide alot. I did that twice. I diluted the peroxide alot. Maybe too much. I don't know. Anyway the vet gave me antibiotic pills for her. I believe it was one a day for 10 days. Her little chin gradually cleared up. She didn't have cancer but maybe antibiotics would work for you too. I wish you and your kitty all the best.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lola , Mar 11 10:47 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.