Postings by calli

GO!

Senior Cats > Cat Litter which is the Best?

calli

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '14 6:39am PST 
the best to me is Cats Pride.it is easier for me to lift and i use a Ness litter pan which has a sifter in it cheaper and easier to use...But Cat's Pride is my favorite over Tidy cat...Tidy cat use to be my favorite until prices went up and they kept changing the litter..Cats' Pride is cheaper for me with 5 cats I use a 10 pound bag every once a week..no odors and cheaper $2.95 a bag at dollar stores. If you have a cat which has urinary problems use carpet fresh powder or baking powder in litter wont bother them.I use baby powder sometimes just for a fresher smell.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kashi, May 4 2:09 pm

Senior Cats > Cannot medicate my cat, please help!!
calli

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '14 6:30am PST 
I have 5 cats that are over 10 yeaRS OLD THE MOTHER CAT AND HER KIDS LOL.. aNYWAY I GO THROUGH ALOT WITH FINICKY CATS.I use tuna juice open pill or grind it up and use tuna fish. if nothing works take to vet and let them do it ..That way your baby doesnt grow to run from you and dislike you ..
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by calli, Mar 6 6:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.