Postings by Milo

GO!

Cat Health > Mama has her hands full!

Milo

Snugglebug

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 12:25pm PST 
Thanks PC!

Milo seems to be doing better, but the vet said he may want to add an additional antibiotic. I think it's odd that they didn't send him home from him surgery with some in the first place!

Keeping an eye on Ozzie's allergies. The pollen count has been high this week so I think that's the likely culprit.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by P.C., Jun 3 10:59 pm

Milo

Snugglebug

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 12:23pm PST 
Buddy Boo-

Ozzie was diagnosed with asthma back in Jan, and he had second opinions on everything. He's also on an all grain free diet (both wet and dry). We've done xrays, ultrasound, bloodwork, and a urinalysis thus far. Last thing we could do is an endoscope, but it's going to cost $1000 so I am trying to avoid that at all costs. I think it's allergies, the pollen has been pretty bad this week. I'll def check out the links you provided. Thanks for sharing!big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by P.C., Jun 3 10:59 pm

Milo

Snugglebug

Purred: Wed Jun 1, '11 6:25am PST 
Milo had 4 teeth out last week! That cost $469 for the dental and extractions. He's been vomiting and coughing so I took him to the vet yesterday and one of his sutures came out apparently and has an infection where that tooth was! He had an antibiotic shot and also took home some rescue food (it's super soft) for him to eat. $86 later! Hoping he's better by tomorrow!

Ozzie was taken off steroids last week to see how he'd do without them. He's been scratching his ear like crazy, both inside and outside, but it seems more on the back outside of his ear. Looks like he's starting to lose hair there! Ozzie saw the vet last weekend for his shots, and looked in his ear as much as Ozzie would let him. His ear seemed ok from what he saw, but he couldn't see all the way in so we have some drops. Ozzie had an asthma attack last night, so now it's back to figuring out what kind of treatment he should be on. I was thinking of starting an inhaled preventative, but I am wondering what's up with the ear scratching!

Mama is going broke!LOL.. Can't put a price tag on those faces though!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by P.C., Jun 3 10:59 pm

Ocicat > Stray cat that I took in. Pure Ocicat? .

Milo

Snugglebug

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 12:27pm PST 
I have two Ocicats.

Milo is spotted chocolate or tawny I think and Ozzie is dark chocolate with ghost spots, you can see his spots only in the sun because they are so close to the color of his coat. We got them from an oci breeder.

Do you have any pics of the kitty?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Saphira, Jun 28 5:35 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.