Postings by Muse

GO!

Behavior & Training > jealousy in my cat Poppy.

Muse

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 12:11am PST 
My five year old cat Poppy, did something totally inapropriate tonight. I had my kitten Imo sleeping on my lap, and as soon as she saw this she deliberatly backed her behind up to my wood roll top desk and started urinating on the bottom drawer. I was flabbergasted. She knew that this was wrong and not normal behavior for her. I know that she was expressing her Jealousy of Imo, because she does not like sharing my attention with Imo. I picked her up after my anger had subsided and loved her up. Wow if what she did was not an act of Jealousy I dont what is. She let me know exactly how she felt. I want all my kitties to know that I love them all the same What should I do along with showing her more attention that I havent changed in my love for her. shock
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maizy , Dec 4 11:41 am

Behavior & Training > Agressive behavior in four mo old kitten
Muse

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 10:20am PST 
Thanks Gizmo, that is good advice. but it isnt just my other cats that are being terrorized by him. My guy is not getting any sleep, due to the fact that the kitten is attacking his feet and biting him as well. He is also tearing the house up with his constant clawing of my bed and furniture. And yes he has a scratching post as well as a kitty condo. My hubby is really fed up with his behavior and wants him to go to a shelter, as he has lost all patience with him.
Also this kitten came to us as a stray. And iam thinking he may have some issues with that as well. It is becoming too much for our household. There is no peace and we have tried
to resolve the issues.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by CK Angel Ryder Knowles, Dec 10 1:42 pm

Grooming > grooming Muse

Muse

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '11 4:49pm PST 
thanks smithwick, I will do just that!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Muse, Aug 26 4:49 pm

Grooming > grooming Muse

Muse

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 5:44pm PST 
You all know by Muse's pics of how long his fur is.
He needs a constant grooming and he has like dirt balls in his fur. Grooming gets rid of them, But if I even attempt to do this he wont tolerate it for very long and I have grooming tools, he will not sit still long enough for it. What can I do to keep him still.

I am afraid that he will tear me to shreds if i attempt to groom any advice will be appreciated.

muses's mom
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Muse, Aug 26 4:49 pm

Senior Cats > Poppy a ten year old kitty

Muse

Purred: Mon Mar 21, '11 10:10am PST 
Poppy does urinate in her box. I tend to agree that it may be her joints. I am going to get another box, and see if that resolves the problem.

Thanks nyzkihamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Mar 21 10:26 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > the best toys for bored indoor kitties?
Muse

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 11:07am PST 
The kitties in my household are indoors and have toys to play with, mice balls etc.. but they seem to be bored with the playthings they have. They are older cats, so what would be the best toys to keep them happy and stimulated. So they are not flinging the minature ornaments from my coffee table artifical tree?
thanks kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Fluff, Jan 12 10:37 am

Behavior & Training > Would You Show Your Kitty :-)

Muse

Purred: Mon Dec 13, '10 8:20pm PST 
You bet,Muse is pretty enough for a cat show, but I dont think that he would tolerate Noise and lots of people. He is not real keen on strange people and runs and hides if he is not happy with a situation.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lynch, Dec 22 12:07 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.