GO!

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > MY SWEET BOY
Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 1:43pm PST 
Fly free, sweet Salem, and watch over your meowmy.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 1:44 am

Behavior & Training > no sleep for almost 90 days
Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 8:11am PST 
Your cat is still a kitten and is acting quite normally for her age. She will settle down as she gets older, but waiting for that requires a lot of patience! What would be ideal is adding another cat to the household for her to play with, one that is her age or younger. That would certainly take the burden off you to be her entertainment.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 30 8:11 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Wed Nov 6, '13 1:53pm PST 
I am not currently using my Litter Genie. One of my cats has early renal insufficiency, meaning she pees like a racehorse. There are not just clumps in the box, there are enormous mounds! They don't fit through the opening in the Genie; I have to break the mounds up and it gets all over the Genie surfaces, which is very messy, and fills up the bags very, very quickly. So I'm back to plastic grocery bags for the time being. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 15 4:59 am

Behavior & Training > Unprovoked, without warning Vicious attacks while petting.

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Tue Oct 29, '13 2:40pm PST 
To Morticle's owner: I think there may be something neurological or a chemical imablance going on, because this is a new behavior for your cat. When you are able, take her to the vet for bloodwork. If you live in the U.S., visit humanesociety.org or the ASPCA website to find organizations that could help you financially.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 14 5:31 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello from the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Fri Oct 25, '13 10:49am PST 
Great story! Good thing Tigger liked you; otherwise, it would have been a lifetime of her peeing in your shoes!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 25 10:49 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Feral Kitten in Car
Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Mon Oct 14, '13 1:37pm PST 
You may have to have someone take the dash apart to get to the kitten. I recommend wearing a very heavy pair of leather work gloves to handle it. You might try setting out some tuna/tuna water, but if he's as young as you think, he may not respond to it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 15 2:43 pm

Senior Cats > Prayers needed for Misty before she crosses the rainbow bridge

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 12:10pm PST 
Purring for Misty and you. So sorry you are losing her, but it sounds like you two have had a wonderful life together.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 4:28 pm

Cat Health > My 5 1/2 month kitten has bald spots!

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 12:04pm PST 
It could be she's shedding her kitten coat, or it could be nothing. But it's a good idea to have the vet check her for ringworm.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 5:30 am

Senior Cats > Vet Horror

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Fri Sep 20, '13 2:10pm PST 
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/choosing_a_veter inarian.html

At the bottom of this page is information on what to do if you are unhappy with your veterinarian. You might want to speak with the practice owner before you take it further. Maybe the elderly vet was filling in for someone.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 20 2:10 pm

Cat Health > Flea's
Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Wed Sep 11, '13 2:15pm PST 
What really works in treating the environment (furniture, floors, etc) is a flea spray with a growth-hormone regulator in it. Adams, Zodiac, etc. These sprays kill adult fleas, but also contain a chemical that inhibits growth and maturation in the larvae. Eggs will hatch (nothing kills eggs), but the larvae will not develop and will die. The sprays will usually says R-90 or something, meaning it lasts for 90 days. It usually only take 2 applications, along with regular vacuuming, to get rid of the fleas. It is not a bomb, where you have to leave the house for hours. You put your cats in another room, let the spray dry, let the cat out, then spray the room the cat was in.

I had a flea infestation years ago due to a foster kitten, and the spray was the only thing that worked on the house.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 11 2:15 pm

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.