Postings by Catster HQ

GO!

(Page 1 of 84: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cats and a Clean Home > Do You Keep Your Litter Box in an Unusual Place?
Catster HQ

Purred: Mon Feb 9, '15 11:14am PST 
In what unusual places have you put your cat's litter box due to home limitations? We want to know!

Send your answer and/or upload a photo via email to catstermag@i5publishing.com TODAY, and they could be featured in the May/June 2015 issue of Catster print magazine.

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Feb 9 11:14 am

What I Love About Catster > Are Your Cats Best Buddies?
Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Jan 29, '15 3:13pm PST 
Catster print Magazine is looking for photos for the "Pix We Love" section. The theme is “Cat Buddies.”

Are your cats best buddies? Send us your photos, and they may be included in the next issue of Catster print magazine.

Send your photos, in an email, to catstermag@i5publishing.com. Please include your full name, the name of the cats in the photo, and your city and state. Don't forget to include a link to your cat's Pet Page to indicate that you're a member of the Catster Community!

PAWLEASE SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS!

way to gokitty

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jan 29 8:44 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Does Your Cat Like to Play With Cat Apps on a Tablet?

Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Jan 29, '15 10:54am PST 
Does your cat like to play on the tablet with cat apps? Tell us about it and you and your cat may be included in the next issue of Catster print magazine.

Please send an email to catstermag@i5publishing.com with your full name, state, your cat's name, and the name of the cat app. Don't forget to include a link to your cat's Pet Page, to indicate that you are a member of the Catster Community!

PAWLEASE SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS!

way to gokitty

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ben, Jan 29 9:18 pm

What I Love About Catster > Catster and Dogster Print Magazines **Help Us Choose the Blurbs on the First Covers!**

Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Jan 8, '15 1:52pm PST 
Which stories would you want to read?

Please order the following 1st pick, 2nd pick, 3rd pick, etc.

Catster blurbs:

*Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office!
*No More Fleas, Please!
*17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do
*Celebri-cats! Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Yeager & His Cat Jammy
*12 Cat Cafés Around the World
*8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats

Dogster Blurbs:

*21 Table Foods to Give Your Dog (How Bad Are They, Really?)
*Doggie Rain Gear for Spring
*LOL Ways to Make Your Dog Photos Shareable
*Make New Friends! Network at the Dog Park
*It’s Vegas, Doggie … Coolest Dog Hot Spots in Town!

Thanks for your help!

hugCommunityhug

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Cow , Jan 13 3:27 pm

What I Love About Catster > Catster and Dogster in Print!

Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Jan 8, '15 1:47pm PST 
Irvine, California (December 22, 2014)

- Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy, celebrating their 50th and 45th anniversaries respectively, will be remodeled in early 2015 to include the same high-quality news and entertainment that pet parents have come to love – plus much more. I-5 Publishing, the world’s largest media network catering to pet parents, has taken these beloved magazines and will be relaunching them as Catster and Dogster magazines. The magazines will take content cues from their popular namesake websites and online magazines, which have been successfully publishing since 2004.

“With our recent acquisition of Catster.com and Dogster.com, the greatest brands in pet care were joined under one company,” comments Vice President of Consumer Marketing Beth Freeman-Reynolds. “We felt the time was right to blend them into amazing magazines.”

Catster and Dogster magazines will offer a vibrant layout combined with coverage of the hottest topics from top names in the cat and dog world such as “America’s Veterinarian” Dr. Marty Becker and training authority Victoria Stilwell. They will provide both humorous and sympathetic perspectives on pet ownership in conjunction with expert advice on pet products, health, diet, travel and more, providing a welcome mix for pet parents juggling busy lifestyles.

“It’s all the content our readers love but so much more,” said Senior Editorial Director Melissa Kauffman. “We’ll be sharing more great photos, more products, more lifestyle stories and more expert advice – everything caring pet parents could ask for.”

These new magazines will be offered bi-monthly to newsstand buyers and subscribers with Dogster’s premiere issue available 2/24/15 and Catster’s first issue debuting on 3/24/15. Current readers will enjoy a seamless transition to Catster and Dogster from these classic magazines, with no interruption in subscriber services.

Coming Soon Catster Magazine

Coming Soon Dogster Magazine

About I-5 Publishing

I-5 Publishing is the leading provider of multi-platform content for special-interest communities and brands. I-5 is the only truly full-service publishing services organization providing everything from content generation and multiplatform preparation to mass market and specialty retailer distribution to delivery to consumers’ homes. I-5 Publishing was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Lexington, Ky., Shelton, Conn. and Metuchen, N.J.

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jan 8 1:47 pm

Plus Contests > Halloween Costume Contest on Catster!
Catster HQ

Purred: Sat Oct 11, '14 10:48pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

» There has since been -19989.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Oct 11 10:48 pm

Plus Contests > Halloween Costume Contest on Catster!

Catster HQ

Purred: Sat Oct 11, '14 10:48pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

HQ

» There has since been -19989.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Oct 11 10:48 pm

What I Love About Catster > IMPORTANT **Reset Your Catster Password**

Catster HQ

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '14 2:17am PST 
By now, many, if not most of you, should have received an email announcing i-5 Publishing as the new owner of Dogster and Catster.

The email also references a security vulnerability that has been resolved, but requires all registered Dogster and Catster members to change their passwords.

Please use the following link to Reset your Catster password.

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Jul 23 6:08 pm

Cat Health > Kava's Second Chance

Catster HQ

Purred: Tue Jun 3, '14 8:16pm PST 
Hi,

For safety reasons, Catster does not allow for the public solicitation of charity or donations unless verified and approved by Catster HQ. You may obtain a Fundraising Request form for approval by sending an email to fundraisingrequest@dogster.com

» There has since been -19998.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jun 3 8:16 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > St Patricks day
Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Feb 20, '14 10:31am PST 
Hi,

HQ

» There has since been -19998.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Feb 20 10:31 am

(Page 1 of 84: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.