Postings by Precious Kit-Kit

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Cat Health > Cut on Ear
Precious- Kit-Kit

If it dont- crunch get it- off my food-mat

Purred: Mon Jul 22, '13 6:05pm PST 
Thank you!!!! It did get swollen and we went to the vet for medicine. We ruled out fleas, ear mites, and ear infection. Other than a cut ear KitKit got a clean bill of health. She has been doing much better. The vet gave her a lovely pedicure so she can't scratch herself so badly again. But....... NOW, she has a red bump/cut on the other ear... So know we have to go back to the vet to see if she have allergies ... KiKit is a picky eater as it is...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Jul 22 6:05 pm

Cat Health > Cut on Ear
Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Tue Jul 16, '13 7:15pm PST 
I was petting KitKit after dinner tonight (after dinner cuddles before bed)... I noticed the fur was matted and discolored around her one ear. I looked and found a cut (looks more like a tear) right by the base of the ear... with obvious blood.. I've left a message for the vet ... Since it is not bleeding and she is normal - other than babying the ear (not rubbing that side on me/floor etc) ... Any advice, tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!
I have a photo if someone can tell me how to load it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Jul 22 6:05 pm

Cat Health > My Cat just ate a bird feather....

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 7:15pm PST 
I picked up a bird feather (we have a parakeet as well), and KitKit ate the feather from my fingers like it was treat. Should I take her to the vet? Is she ok? It was just the feather. She is acting normal, other than eating the feather - I've never seen her do that before. Thanks!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Amber, Dec 1 1:11 pm

Cat Health > Bald spot on back

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 9:22pm PST 
just a follow up: kit kit is well... turned out to be anxiety. we are giving extra attention and trying to avoid meds... we are eating blue wilderness (duck flavor).... any other advice to treat anxiety without medications?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Aug 10 9:22 pm

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '12 7:16pm PST 
okay so the vet went okay.... they are doing another fungal test... the vet gave me antifungal wipes for the spot... and an oral antibotic... and some steriods... he thinks its most likely an allergy... but wants to make sure... but he said she is fine... vet also said its hard to diagnosis cuz i bring her in as soon as she has an issue ... but he said thats good... so 10days of meds and then back for a follow up....
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Aug 10 9:22 pm

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '12 6:29am PST 
they did the black light and two fungal test... One with results in 5days and the other was like a week after.. vet said blacklight if positive then saves time but if negitive have to do the other 2.... Ill post tonight after vet
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Aug 10 9:22 pm

Cat Health > Meowing at the litterbox?

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 8:02pm PST 
I feed kitkit blue wilderness duck... she wont touch wet food... i tried so hard for sooo long
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Mia, Jan 28 7:29 am

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 6:28pm PST 
they tested for fungus and ringworm... and a couple other parasites last month... all came back negative... i figured it was dry skin but it came back almost exactly a month later... got me all nervous and stressed out
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Aug 10 9:22 pm

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 3:30pm PST 
Hi - The medicine the Vet gave worked great... it was an anit-bacterial, anti-fungel, and steriod... topical onitment... it cleared up within the 10days on the medicine.... however...... (there is always a however) yesterday i noticed the spot coming back ... we have anothter appointment tomorrow with the vet....

I will try to get a photo up tonight

as far as changes...

~no change in food in over 18mos
~no change in litter (Short time in March we used yesterday news due a paw infection) --- I scoop her box twice a day --- siince her last "bald" spot When I'm home i clean it 3-4 times
~indoor cat
~no other cats
~i do run a humidifier - its filtered tap water
~no change in cleaning products in the house (i steam everything execpt the kitchen i use clorox anywhere on the counters)
~no change in laundry soap/dryersheets
~no change in her water (she gets filtered botteled water)
~no new animals since May 2011 - got a parakeet ...
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Aug 10 9:22 pm

Precious- Kit-Kit

Purred: Thu Dec 22, '11 3:25am PST 
thank you.... mommy made me an appoint for today at 510 it was the soonest the vet could get me in... i really hope it just dry skin from the heat being on... mommy said shell get a humidifier regardless... we'll keep you posted on what the vet says ...
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Precious Kit-Kit, Aug 10 9:22 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.