GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Get Well Soon > My kitty needs all of the prayers, good energy, and good wishes that anyone can spare!
Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 6:36pm PST 
Poor little guy! Me and my Bridge family is sending you a BIG HUG FOR HEALING for little Pear! Hang in there, and do all you can for the little guy! You will never regret it! All our love and support to you and Pear! Purring hard that you recover and get better!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Nov 12 12:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Please Send a Hug Our Way Today, It's Our 2nd Bridge Anniversary
Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sun Oct 23, '11 4:30am PST 
Thank you good friends for remembering us on our anniversary. Mom thought that poem was just perfect,too. Mom has dial-up internet right now, so please be patient with our respones. It is S-L-O-O-O-O-O-O-W! rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ubu ( In Loving Memory) &heart, Dec 4 5:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Please Send a Hug Our Way Today, It's Our 2nd Bridge Anniversary

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Oct 22, '11 5:59am PST 
Please stop by and leave a hug or note for our mom today. All 5 of us (my whole family) went to the Bridge 2 years ago. Mom misses us, but we are fine here.

Mom found a poem that describes PURRFECTLY the feeling I had when my little kitten soul left my body and traveled in the TWINKLE OF AN EYE through the atmosphere to GOD.

HIGH FLIGHT
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings,
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds- and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of-wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager fur through footless halls of air.

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or even eagle flew-
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my paw and touched the face of God.

-Pilot Officer John Gillespie Magee, Jr., R.C.A.F.

(some minor changes made to poem to fit me!)

*Mom moved to PA and is using a computer with DIAL-UP! So she may not be able to respond immediately to you kitties...but know she is reading every entry.rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Ubu ( In Loving Memory) &heart, Dec 4 5:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying Good Journey to Casey

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 11:21am PST 
Casey, we are holding out our paws to you here at the Bridge...please be our friends here until we are all reunited with our families. Sending a BIG HUG AND PURR of comfort and strength to your grieving family.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 28 12:00 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sad as another Cat House Cat crosses the Bridge

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 4:03pm PST 
Forget me, YOUR PARENTS ARE THE ANGELS, LOUIE! So kind and compassionate to take care of the passing of feral kitties. Such love and caring, they will be rewarded for it one day soon. But I think they know, the reward IS being there for those poor sick, dying kitties. Blessings to them. rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by SKIDS KITTY gone, never forgot, Aug 17 11:36 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Boss is Catnip Fields
Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:58pm PST 
Boss, me and my Bridge family is sending your hurting family A BIG CIRCLE OF HUGS FOR COMFORT AND SUPPORT. We are here for you. Boss, we haven't had the chance to see the catnip fields here at the Bridge, will you take us to them, they sound beautiful and FUN!rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maizy , Aug 15 1:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tyrone goes tomorrow

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:54pm PST 
Sending you strength and courage to take that last step with Tyrone. To be there for him at the very end is difficult and painful for you, but stand strong and see him to the Bridge, you will never regret it. Sweet Tyrone, me and my 4 siblings here at the Bridge welcome you! We will guide you here and be your friends. Sending strong purr of courage and peace to your family.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Turbo - In Loving Memory, Aug 16 9:30 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My furrrrst Birthday at the Bridge

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:50pm PST 
My Bridge family is purring hard for your family who misses you. We are sending a big hug of comfort and love to your family! Please be our friends here at the Bridge!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Indiana Angel Cat, Aug 15 4:22 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Princess Callie

Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 10:48am PST 
My bridge family is sending you purrs of comfort and healing. It is so hard to accept that our cherished kitties are gone. It took almost a year after our deaths that our mom made our catster pages. She couldn't even look at the pictures she had taken of us while she fostered us without weeping and getting very depressed. So it will take time...hang in there.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Casey - Forever Loved RIP, Oct 21 9:31 pm

Kitten Corner > Rescued 5 2-week old kittens, they are very sick
Weeble - Kitten Angel

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 1:15pm PST 
I agree with the last post, 2 days is too long for them to hang on if they are not eating. Please take them to an emergency vet. Sending you purrs for good luck and that they make it!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Jun 20 6:14 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.