Postings by Bella My Beautiful Angel

GO!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ghost of your Kitty?
Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Wed Jan 9, '13 7:29am PST 
Two weeks ago I was commentint to a friend on FB that I had not had a sign from Bella that she was ok when a small piece of ice in the glass I was drinking from snapped off from the cube and hit me square in the cheek!

I think it was her saying 'er, MOM!!!'

We had another 'ghost kitty' at our old apartment. Husband saw her twice. I saw her once when laying on the couch-she was a grey and orange calico, very pretty.

We haven't seen her since we moved-we don't really know who she was...she would most often play with Ruffy and CK in the mornings.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Apr 16 4:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > its been 7 years and its still hard to deal

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 8:48pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of your beloved Mr. Fluffers.

Sometimes something happens that greatly impacts our lives-sometimes a traumatic loss can simply numb you and make you hurt-and keep you in a place where you are in emotional shock and pain.
This can happen when something happens very suddenly and painfully that you have no control over.
I'm so sorry for what happened, and wish I could give you a way to reverse time.
What I can tell you is that your love for your beloved fur son was so real and strong that it brings you to this place-and you have many folks and furs here to comfort and purr for you.
It sounds like Mr. Fluffers was very loved and cherished. You did all you could for him, and I can tell you that he knew you loved him so much. I have always thought that crossing the Bridge in the arms of someone you love...well, no matter the circumstances...to know love and that you aren't alone....
I'm sure that Mr. Fluffers left with peace.
Hugs to you. Many hugs.
And purrs from all the furs here.
And we're sure Mr. Fluffers watches over you with many many purrs and love.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ally, Jan 9 7:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I became an angel today

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:56am PST 
Ah, Coco, you are most welcome. My pawrents felt the same way...and now as I watch from the Bridge the new cat they have adopted and the other they are fostering...I am content.

Welcome Coco...you are the Ambassador for your kind...
love and purrs,
Bella
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Batfink, Nov 22 4:26 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye my sweet little girl Buckwheat

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 8:35pm PST 
Hugs my dear....it was one of the things that took Bella...I miss her so much...but celebrate that she had a lovely long life. I know you loved your Buckwheat...sending purrs and hugs.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 30 2:23 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Fri Oct 26, '12 4:21am PST 
purring for all in need-purrs for Abbi
[notify]

» There has since been -19519.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat Health > 2.5 year old cat with multiple problems

Purred: Fri Oct 26, '12 4:19am PST 
There are several probiotic things you could use-a daily suppliment of acidollpholis can't hurt.

Bella was allergic to chicken, not an uncommon thing, as my sisters cat is allergic to many things, including cotton!!!!

have you considered an allergist?

with sisters cat, she gets a rabbit and salmon and venison diet put out I think by natural balance.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bijoux, Oct 26 4:54 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bravery comes in small purring packages.

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '12 10:16am PST 
your lovely statement made this mommy cry. Still so new with our Bella flown off to the Bridge.
Your tribute is lovely.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Oct 17 10:16 am

Cat Health > Non-regenerative anemia and jaundice

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 8:43pm PST 
hi Murphy,
My Bella who was much older than you developed anemia and they had her on injections of Epegon that did seem to help for a bit. We actually have some here if you are in the NY area and your vet wanted to use it with you....
We don't know what it is, but we are sending lots of purrs and loves.

all our love...
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Oct 12 7:17 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Stray mother cat and kittens--need advice

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 6:15am PST 
I'm so emtional now...your story is my Bella's story. We just lost her after 17 years.
Let me tell you what I did-
Feed m omma well. Have you a basement with outside access?
how friendly is momma? Will she let you pick her up?
If she will, have a carrier ready, and put her in. Then scoop babies up and get them.
Put them in seperate room from other animals or alot of foot traffic. Bella kept and nursed her kittens in a finished basement room til they were ready to leave. As they really were 10 weeks, they were removed from her within a week. She missed them-it was sad, but they needed socialization. Strangely, she didn't.

Bella was spayed 2 weeks after we got her. She had gone into heat, and they usually don't do it when a cat is in heat...its a bit more risky, but my vet at the time was an ace with spaying, and that afternoon Bella was home. She was tired and sore for abut a day, but ate a nice meal the next day and was up and around.

My girl...I never regretted keeping her. She was your little stray moms story.

I look at her picture...and I think....wow...I'm so glad you trusted me.
You were my real first cat rescue...and now I have 6.

Sending you lots of purrs and hugs,
I hope you're able to get momma and the babies and save their little lives...they are so so precious.
Deb and the KG cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stella, Sep 30 7:34 pm

Cat Health > Vomiting...HELP

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '12 4:59pm PST 
I agree-Alex's website is a wonder!

I would also suggest, perhaps, that you have them ask about Cernia. My Bella has CKD. she's on pepcid, but when it isn't working and she vomits we use cerenia and it really helps. It has almost no side effects except to make her a wee bit sleepy, but thats it.

My vet said cats vomit for so many reasons. We've struggled with doing better with food, and found for Bella eliminating the dry food helped.

Purring for t his lovely little baby. I would suggest, if it helps, once this is under control, to seek a home via the rescue community...vets offices, Liz Marsh,
cat folks who will understand. She needs a special home.

all the best,
The KG CAts and Mom
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sasafrace *Rest in Peace*, Aug 24 6:35 pm

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.