Purred: Fri Oct 17, '14 8:16pm PST 
Well someone has to make sure dad has the drywall straight on the wall
[notify]

» There has since been 354 posts. Last posting by Ben, Fri 9:47 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Sat Sep 20, '14 2:58am PST 
I am 5 so mom thinks that the lap thing is never going to happen, the best she can get is the chest, which is not fun for her since I am 15lbs, shock
[notify]

» There has since been 585 posts. Last posting by Ben, Fri 9:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost in grief and consumed with guilt...

Sonny

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '14 6:38pm PST 
It will take time for everything to heal. Fuzzy passed 5 years ago and I still get sad when I see his picture. When I opened my own cat forum early this year it was the first time I ever posted about him and I was in tears when I wrote it. I think if you get if time and not feel pressured you will find another to fill your heart. I mean I love both of my boys I have now, but Fuzz will always have a special place in my heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Zack Beloved Angel (1995-2009), Sat 5:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost in grief and consumed with guilt...

Sonny

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '14 5:45pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss and what you and Flo went through. You have to always remember, even though it is hard at times, to remember that you did all that you could for her and she understood that.

I have always felt terrible when it was time to ease one of my furbabies to the other side to be free of pain, and play over and over again what if anything that I could have done to make them better. When I lost my Fuzzy cat I felt my world crash around me and felt such a loss that I never thought another could fill his spot.

Two weeks after he passed I was surfing our local animal shelter, and I came across a picture of a kitten that reminded me so much of Fuzzy that I paused to take a longer look. His eyes seemed to leap from the page to me, as if to say," I am here to help you ease your pain." I went down the next day and adopted my Sonnyboy, who I honestly was sent to me by Fuzzy.

When the time is right you will know, and it may never happen, but when it does you never forget the ones before them, they always will have a special place in your heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Zack Beloved Angel (1995-2009), Sat 5:46 pm

Sonny

Purred: Fri Mar 21, '14 7:35pm PST 
Sorry Macy was on moms lap so she couldn't type.... Happy belated birthday shade!
[notify]

» There has since been 2071 posts. Last posting by Ben, Fri 9:47 pm

Sonny

Purred: Fri Feb 28, '14 6:55pm PST 
ohh are there anchovies?
[notify]

» There has since been 2313 posts. Last posting by Ben, Fri 9:47 pm

Sonny

Purred: Fri Feb 28, '14 6:37pm PST 
Nope we are still trying to stay warm and waiting for spring so we can go outsideshrug
[notify]

» There has since been 2318 posts. Last posting by Ben, Fri 9:47 pm

What I Love About Catster > NASCAR!

Sonny

Purred: Sun Feb 23, '14 7:54am PST 
We are having a NASCAR pool with a weekly winner circle where we will post the winners in a cute frame and I will post them in the winners circle. I am hosting this at the Here Kitty Forum so it is easier to keep track so you will need to sign up over there if you do not have a membership already.

So Kitsters start your engines! Boogity, Boogity, Boogity! Let's Go Racing!

NASCAR
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sonny, Feb 23 7:54 am

Sonny

Purred: Fri Feb 21, '14 6:58pm PST 
I will take a cuppa
[notify]

» There has since been 2413 posts. Last posting by Ben, Fri 9:47 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > American Idol!
Sonny

Purred: Wed Feb 19, '14 2:28pm PST 
American Idol is on Here Kitty!
Macy, Sonny and mom love American Idol so there is now an American Idol chat section on the forum to discuss the season.
As an extra bonus, when we reach the top 12 we will do a contest and the winner will win a Petco gift card! So come on over to the Here Kitty forum and lets talk American Idol!

Here Kitty Kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sonny, Feb 19 2:28 pm

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.