Postings by Grace

GO!

Cats & Travel > Should I stay at home or in a kennel?

Grace

*~Literate,- dashing and- deadly~*

Purred: Mon May 23, '05 8:53pm PST 
It depends on whether you'll be safe all by yourself or not, and whether an auntie of unky can come around and make sure your precious self is safe.

Mommy and daddy left me at the Kitty Spa for something horrid (two weeks!), but they treated me like a queen there. Ever so nice!
Hope you don't miss your humans too too much! *purrs*
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Choob, Oct 15 3:57 pm

Grooming > How often do you get brushed? Do you shed a lot?
Grace

Purred: Wed May 18, '05 8:32pm PST 
I also have short hair, but I have surmised that mommy and daddy love my fur so that they comb me on a near-daily basis to stimulate their senses. And I am glad for it, because it feels divine!
[notify]

» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Chloe Jane, Sep 30 11:43 am

Cats & Travel > Have You Moved?

Grace

Purred: Tue May 17, '05 1:59pm PST 
I've heard mommy and daddy discussing our impending move, but frankly I've not done much traveling. It seems we might move from Hawaii to Maryland, or was it Virginia? Oh dear.... I hope the Virgin Mary isn't too too far away from us, because the Large White Thing that takes me to the vet gives me the creeps!
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Milo, Sep 23 2:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Anyone else have a cat thats a li'l overwheight?

Grace

Purred: Thu May 5, '05 2:04pm PST 
Dearest me! It does seem that the Evil Pet Doctor had determined my lovely Rubenesque profile to be subpar, and Mommy and Daddy are currently feeding me some horrid mush by the good Doctor Hill.

I have not snubbed it as of yet, but I definitely plan to do so. Alas, it tastes quite good.
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Isabel, Jul 5 12:48 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.