Postings by Scipio

GO!

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Cat treats?

Scipio

maine coons- rock!!!!

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 11:31am PST 
my cats love sushi grade tuna, salmon, yellowfish, or any fish that is raw or boiled. they also like smoked salmon.
On rare occasions I give them a fingerful of laughing cow swiss cheese. i dab some on my hand and let them lick it. they love it, even more than their fish treats.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Riley, Dec 4 8:13 pm

Maine Coon > maine coon kittens
Scipio

maine coons- rock!!!!

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 9:03am PST 
hi, i was thinking about adding a third maine coon to the family. i have two male maine coons, and one of them is an alpha male. scipio has always been an alpha even at the shelter he used to boss all the other kitties.
i would love to have a kitten, but i am not sure about how the cats would feel about a third baby cat.
if i get a kitten i would like him to be more people oriented, as in i want him to like being picked up, and petted and etc. my maine coons are more independent, and neither of them are lap cats.
i have three breeds in my mind, maine coons, ragdolls and norweigian forest cats.
can someone give me any suggestions on which breed would be a better choice for me.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scipio, Sep 17 9:03 am

Norwegian Forest Cat > getting a wegie baby

Scipio

maine coons- rock!!!!

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 8:53am PST 
I live in a house with my mommy and daddy, and my brother remus. I am a maine coon cat, and my mommy is thinking about introducing a kitten to the family. she cant decide on the breed to get, she is stuck between maine coon and norweigian forest cat. I have heard that the norweigian forest cats are similar to me, because they have a heavy fur too, and they have similar sweet independent personalities. But does anyone have any suggestions on which kitty would be a better addition? maine coon or wegie?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Scipio, Sep 17 8:53 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.