Postings by Joey

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Tue Jun 25, '13 3:57pm PST 
I'm glad I found the new location of this list. wave I am a very lucky cat. I went in for my quarterly ultrasound and my nodes are remaining normal, and my small intestinal wall is stable. So I get to enjoy the summer! Thanks for purring for me, my friends!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 267 posts. Last posting by Stella, Apr 11 10:32 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Tue Mar 26, '13 1:31pm PST 
I am very happy to report that purrs work! You see, I had another ultrasound today and I had NO BAD NODES! They are back to normal. I have also put on weight which for me is good, must be all that holiday munching. Anyway, my small intestine is still a little thick in the lining, but otherwise I am feeling great. I will be ultrasounded every 3 months to be on the safe side. Thanks again, and purrs for all in need, I know they work.smile
[notify]

» There has since been -19842.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 7:05pm PST 
My parents had to help my brother Jacob to the bridge this evening. He became very sick very quickly. Thank you for your purrs for him.cry
[notify]

» There has since been -19689.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Fri Dec 28, '12 8:16am PST 
At my last onco visit, my ultrasound indicated my node discoloration had not progressed. However, my small intestine lining has thickened. So my doctor still thinks I may have a low grade cancer. I don't have to go back until March, though, as my disease is stable. Thanks for purring for me.
[notify]

» There has since been -19681.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '12 8:31am PST 
I am sad to tell you dear Sky http://www.catster.com/cats/355828
crossed the bridge this morning. My brother Angel Taz and his heavenly wife Catsy, Sky's best furrend forever, met her at the bridge. Please purr for her grieving mom.cry
[notify]

» There has since been -19642.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 5:28am PST 
Oh, purring for all, very very hard.
[notify]

» There has since been -19597.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Wed Nov 14, '12 4:27pm PST 
Good news/bad news on my ultrasound recheck. My node is back to normal size but is discolored and now my small intestinal wall has thickened from last month. Oncologist said this could mean IBD or small cell lymphoma. Only way to tell is surgical biopsy-too drastic at this point. Since I am completely asymptomatic, I will be ultrasounded every month now. If the worst is the case my dr said this is generally a non aggressive and well managed cancer-cats can be successfully treated for years. Thanks for purring for me and my dear brother, Jacob.
[notify]

» There has since been -19565.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '12 4:21pm PST 
Unfortunately my brother Jacob's check up news today was not good. He has inoperable metastatic disease throughout his abdominal cavity and around his lungs. My parents will continue treatments for his other problems to keep him comfortable until it is his time to go to the bridge. I love him very much and he has been my best friend since I came to this home.cry
[notify]

» There has since been -19503.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '12 11:18am PST 
I just got back from the doc a little while ago. My node is only mildly swollen; this, coupled with its location made it impossible to do a needle aspiration to see what it was. The doc and Mom thought that opening me up for a surgical biopsy was too radical without any other indicia this was cancer. So, we are going to redo the physical and ultrasound in a month to see what happens with this node. Paws crossed, and thanks for the purrs.
[notify]

» There has since been -19500.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Joey

A Promise Kept.

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '12 1:15pm PST 
My last exam revealed an enlarged node. I am going to the oncologist Wednesday to see what can be done to find out what it is. I have been in remission for almost 3 years now, so I purr this will continue. Your purrs sure helped me with my cancer surgery and chemo, I would appreciate any you can spare now. Your Pal, Joey
[notify]

» There has since been -19492.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.