Postings by Reuben (An angel now)

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodnight, sweet princess - I can't beleive the day has come
Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 10:24pm PST 
So sorry for the loss of your sweet Velcro. I hope you will find comfort in knowing how much Velcro loved you and always will. It's never easy and the pain can be overwhelming at times but know you are never alone in those feelings. Velcro and all the Bridge angels will guide you each day. Bless you for caring for and loving your sweet Princess.

little angelrainbowlittle angelrainbowlittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Turbo - In Loving Memory, Aug 23 7:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Lola, I love you...
Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '11 2:07pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of your beloved Lola! Just like the others said this story brought tears to mom's eyes! rainbowrainbowrainbow Bless you for bringing this gentle soul into your life and giving her the unconditional love she so deserved. Mom volunteers at a shelter as well and there are so many older cats with medical issues that just get passed by day after day, month after month. No one ever wants to take on the care of the older pets and so they sit waiting for the chance at a furever home. You saw the beauty and love that sweet Lola had to offer and she will always love you for that! hughughughug Mom's sweet Reuben passed away while he was curled up sleeping. He had been an outdoor cat for 10yrs until mom took him in. It's a peaceful gift and Lola will always be with you watching over you. Rest in peace dearest Lola!! hugrainbowhugrainbowhug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Baltster 1990 ~ 2011, Jul 13 2:38 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is aching.....

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 6:28pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss and know that the pain and sadness you feel is overwhelming. Lexi reminds me of my Reuben who was left behind as well. He lived in my neighborhood for about 10yrs but I only knew him for 2yrs until he died suddenly. Please know you are not alone in your feelings and take all the time you need to grieve as you have been thru a lot with the recent passing of your mother. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope you will be comforted by all the wonderful memories in times of sadness.

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet Angel , May 10 6:48 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Blackie, my ' feline nephew' passed today

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 11:41am PST 
So sorry for your loss of sweet Blackie! What a wonderful and beautiful tribute to a life well-lived and so loved! Mom has tears rolling down her face as she reads this! You are so right! It's not goodbye but until we meet again! Fly free and high Blackie! You will always be loved and never forgotten!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Jan 28 9:44 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Babydoll is gone

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 9:09pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss and pray that all the wonderful memories will comfort you in times of sadness. Fly free & high sweet Babydoll! You will always be loved and never forgotten!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Babydoll, Jan 28 11:38 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Charlie passed yesterday from Leukemia
Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 7:55pm PST 
We are sending you and all of Charlie's family and friends many purrs and prayers. He certainly was a beautiful kitty who was taken all too soon but now he is free and happy at the Bridge. May all the wonderful memories warm your heart and comfort you in times of sadness. Fly free and high Charlie!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
huglittle angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by TIA SYDIBIL, Jan 22 3:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The Story of Squeak.

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Wed Jan 12, '11 6:42pm PST 
Oh my tears are rolling down my face as I read this! What a beautiful and moving tribute to your beloved Squeak! And what a life well-lived and so loved! We send you purrs of comfort and pray that all those beautiful memories you wrote about will comfort you in times of sadness. Fly free and high sweet Squeak! You will always be loved and never forgotten!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
huglittle angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by george, Jan 18 11:06 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our Boo (Sisko) has crossed over

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Sat Jan 1, '11 8:34pm PST 
We are so sorry for your sudden loss. I lost my Reuben in 2008 the day before Thanksgiving. He had passed away in his sleep. The night before he was napping in my lap and the next day he was gone. I was devastated as well. Never saw it coming. I still try to comfort myself knowing he passed away without ever feeling a thing. I'm glad he never suffered from a prolonged illness but I was blind-sided. We will pray for you and know that one day it will get better. Boo will always be in your heart!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon, Reuben(an angel) and mom
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jan 7 3:01 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Velcro crossed the rainbow bridge this morning

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Fri Dec 24, '10 12:08pm PST 
So sorry for your loss especially at this time of year. Velcro is flying free now and will forever be watching over your family.

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tinkerbell (in memoriam), Dec 28 10:53 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I knew this day would come
Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Thu Dec 16, '10 8:19am PST 
Sending purrs of comfort to you Alex and your mommy. Moufasa was a very sweet kitty and we know how much the pain and sadness is overwhelming. It's never easy to lose a furchild even when we know that day will come soon. Mommy still misses her Reuben and found the best thing is to create a new normal whatever that might be. Time doesn't heal all wounds because they are never gone from our hearts. Time will help to create that new normal and soon you will see Moufasa in a whole new light! We will never forget him and he will always be loved!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
hughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Mr. Big (Angel), Jan 11 6:02 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.