Postings by Cookie

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > New here and looking for support
Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Thu Apr 10, '14 5:21pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss..give yourself time to grieve, you've lost a family member, as time goes on you will start remembering with a smile instead of tears and you'll laugh at happy memories xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 13 9:10 pm

Cat Health > Trouble with Resistant Tapeworm
Cookie

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 1:32pm PST 
Thats nonsense, i own cats and have never had a problem like yours so its not all part of being a cat owner...My cat Mac did have worms when we got him but luckily his were easily treated,
ive personally never known any cat to have a problem worms like your cat has and i still think the organisation you got him from should be doing more to help you.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Yuki, Feb 18 3:56 am

Cookie

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 12:47pm PST 
Any news?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Yuki, Feb 18 3:56 am

Senior Cats > Need small size kibble (in addition to wet)

Cookie

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 2:18am PST 
What about kitten kibble, that would be smaller and easier to eat.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Felix, Oct 21 2:45 pm

Cookie

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:47pm PST 
I'm sorry i can't help you but in my opinion the organisation you got your cat from should have made sure he was 100% healthy before letting him be adopted, have you contacted them and told them about this?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Yuki, Feb 18 3:56 am

Cat Health > Loosing his fur
Cookie

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 4:05am PST 
The vet did tell us we could get tablets to help de-stress cookie but i wasn't keen on putting her on medication seeing as apart fromt he bald patches she is healthy, so they advised a feliway plug in diffuser. I did try using one of those cone collar things on her so she couldnt actually clean herself but it freaked her out too much.

I see you're a uk cat like me and feliway is usually available at vets but i paid a small fortune for my first and then found it online here http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_health/feliway/169596 a lot cheaper and im sure a bit of googling might find some cheaper ones i'm just rubbish at posting links red face

I do hope Brians fur grows back soon, cookie lost hers a few months ago now and i did think when it got cold she would stop but she hasnt, her little pink belly is rather cute though!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Nov 1 7:41 am

Cat Health > Loosing his fur

Cookie

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:13pm PST 
Could it be over grooming?
Cookie has this problem, the vet put it down to the stress of losing my old girl Winnie, cookie over grooms her belly and the inside of her back legs until there is no fur left, she was tested for other things but nothing showed up in her results. She just cleans until the fur is gone....
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Nov 1 7:41 am

Cat of the Day & Week > Cat of the day!

Cookie

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '12 4:16pm PST 
i saw that the cat of the day cat looked like me and had the same name as me and then i realised...it was ME!

cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Aug 13 4:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye to my 4 babies

Cookie

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 3:07pm PST 
i cant even begin to imagine what you're going through, im just so very sorry you are going through it, sending you hugs and prayers
you're not alone xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 6:05 pm

Cat Health > declawing at 7 and other questions
Cookie

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '12 8:15am PST 
Declawing is illegal here in the U.K and i agree with the other posters who say please dont do it.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 30 11:50 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.