Postings by Natasha

GO!

(Page 1 of 50: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?
Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 2:22am PST 
Oh yes....It hits you deep and hard. I couldn't sleep in my bed for a week. Natasha always slept next to me on a pillow. Those last days, she left it and hid in her low cat tree. She was going on a trip and needed some rest....We had her for seventeen years and she will always be missed...Getting through this time is difficult but you will. Please know that you have now have a guardian angel at the bridge looking over you. You will recover but you will always feel that ache from the departure.
Take care of yourself...give yourself time and reflect on the time you had with Apollo...
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Get Well Soon > PRAYERS NEEDED
Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Feb 21, '14 1:41pm PST 
Sympathies and purrrs fo Cherish's family at this time.....
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Mar 26 12:03 pm

What I Love About Catster > FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:53pm PST 
Hi Bump....It is me..Natasha, Alex's sister who is at the Bridge....I sent the ad so you, all, can go to bed.....Yeah...
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Senior Cats > Shadow crossed the bridge today......

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Jul 31, '13 4:18am PST 
Oh no...we feel for you now more than ever. To have one leave and then another is so terrible.
May they meet and help you through this difficult time. They always take a little bit of ourselves with them. It is hard to mend that hole in our heart. so sorry and we are here for you.....
condolesences.....
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pickles & Cinders, Aug 27 11:25 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > An Unexpected Goodbye

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Jun 14, '13 2:40am PST 
Two years....They are so precious no matter how long but that is too short a time.
Wally may be back for another stay in his next life. So sorry and sympathies to you and
the family..
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 20 1:17 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sat Jun 1, '13 3:33am PST 
Purrrrring for Charlie. He isn't doing well and his family are giving him a week-end....Our hearts are so sad for him and his family....purrrrrring for them..
[notify]

» There has since been 304 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Today 3:43 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I can't handle this...

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sat Jun 1, '13 3:31am PST 
I did a memory event for mine when they pass. I brought their favorite items out and pictures. We had shrimp for Ben and whipped cream for Natasha. It helped to talk about them and know that they are no longer hurting. My family and I lit candles for them. It helped with the healing. You feel like a whole in your heart has been made. Just think if you never met how that would have been. Time with them is worth everything. I would not trade for anything. My sister won't get a pet because she doesn't want to go through the pain when they leave. She is missing quite a bit.
Their love lasts forever in our hearts and memories. Do a memory event for Luna. She is always with you one way or another....take care of yourself....
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by IMO (Gone to the Rainbow brid, Jun 9 2:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I can't handle this...

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 4:09pm PST 
Yes, you did handle it and you did what you could for Luna. To keep her from pain, you released her. Thank you. It is so hard to let them go no matter how long that they are with you. There are some that just let them go in pain. You didn't. I gave my Natasha her wings. She was going to be hurting so soon that I couldn't bear to see her hurt. It is so hard on us because we love them so much. The first week is the worst....I didn't sleep in my bed that I shared with her. The hurt is always there but she is now your guardian angel. Perhaps, she will return to you one day.
I do believe my Natasha was my pet from many years ago. Now, my Juliette reminds me of my
pet from childhood. She is one smartie.....Take care of yourself. Luna would not you to hurt.
Our sympathies....
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by IMO (Gone to the Rainbow brid, Jun 9 2:06 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu May 16, '13 7:35pm PST 
Buzz's mom wrote to me. She is so sad about him. I want her to know that she was good for him. After Alfie who pass last year as a kitten, she feels that orange cats and she were not meant to be. She has done so well with her crew. Please let her know that Buzz would not want her to be sad. Buzz's collar was found near a railroad so they believe that he was harmed there. Give her some support please.
[notify]

» There has since been 337 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Today 3:43 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My little old guy, Shadow, has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue May 7, '13 7:39pm PST 
Glad that Shadow had such a loving family. What a life he must have had. He will always be your Shadow but now he is looking after you as a guardian angel. My angel, Natasha, left us about a year ago. We miss her but we know that she is with our Ben who also lived a full life until sixteen. Natasha was about seventeen....It didn't feel that long. It will take you some time to heal but you will. I bet that you will open your heart again for another sweetie like Shadow. As much as it is painful when they leave, imagine a life without experience their love. Our sympathies.....
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Smithwick, May 19 6:58 am

(Page 1 of 50: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.