Postings by Alexander, Dreamboat #110

GO!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > At the end of our rope with our cat of 5+ years.. Major behavioural issues (non-aggressive)
Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Mon Oct 20, '14 4:06pm PST 
The last response reminded me of the litter boxes. There should be one more than cats. I have three for my two. I have noticed that the male likes to pee in one and poop in another. He is the bored cat who meows like yours. I don't leave food out all day. I had one diabetic cat who was overweight and that was enough. If you are not happy with your vet, try another one who may have some behavioral training in the background. There are meds for cats who are super anxious.
i have cat trees in my home. Mine are over six feet tall. Cats do things sometimes when they are bored. Play toys and cat trees are nice distractions. I agree about re-homing unless it is necessary.
I had a cat who started hiding under my bed. Cats hate anything that has citrus in it. Clean your sofa with orange citrus cleaner. Cover it up when you are not around. Pee is nasty to get out of things. Get those play toys where you hide food treats inside. I would walk the cat outside only as a last resort. Mine get to go outdoors in a way...my back porch is screened and they get to see the birds but not touch them. I have only indoors cats. Let us know how things go....
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Mon 4:06 pm

Get Well Soon > I fell 80 feet off of our 8th floor balcony and I survived!

Purred: Sun Oct 19, '14 1:44pm PST 
Jack has an amazing family who will support him. Thank you for taking such excellent care of his medical needs. There are some owners who would not treat their cat. You are wonderful. He made a horrible mistake but it didn't cost his life. May he never jump like that again. Give him soft hugs from us....Quick recovery Jack!....and you are not a bird, remember that.
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Sun 1:44 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > New here and looking for support

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 6:09pm PST 
I hurt after my Ben and Natasha were given their wings. What I do is have a memoy time to celebrate their life. My husband, daughter, and I would remember the good times and light a candle in their memory. Talk about the good times and look at pictures. You have to remember their wonderful lives and be glad that you met. It takes time to heal. It does happen but you will always feel sad that they are not with you. I don't use whipped cream as much. Natasha would come running when I had cereal with milk or whipped cream. She could eat both without being a problem.
Don't expect the hurt disappear quickly. Give yourself enough time and know that they are not alone at the bridge....
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 13 9:10 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Sun Feb 9, '14 6:57am PST 
To the best of people and sweet cats, thank you Boxie Brown and Hazey Lucy who took care of this list and made sure that no one was left out. Those who were so sad and needed help, they supported them. When my Natasha left us, we received so many sympathies and notes, it helped.
As much it was hard to see those leave, they didn't leave without purrrs and hugs from the cats and people here....Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs always and may we see you somewhere....Facebook, Here Kitty The Cat Site of Cat Huggers....PPPPPUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSShamster dancecat on mooncat on moon
Alex, Juliette, and angels, Natasha and Ben
[notify]

» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Paisley, Aug 9 1:46 pm

What I Love About Catster > FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 7:04pm PST 
Good night to all of you....May you never be exposed to such awful ads except for the
technology, veterans, and puppy and horse ads.....
What a blowout.....Thank you for everything....
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:57pm PST 
Thank you Pepper....Now, go to sleep if you can....See you all on Facebook or other places-
Here Kitty or The Cat Site....I will stay here until the very end to save things and see comments.
Teach bam
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:55pm PST 
I told you that it was a good one....They showed how they made it. It brought tears to my eyes....
Now, Natasha did her job...We can go to bed now...Thanks to everyone here...the food, the
comments, and smiles....It has been great...Cowboy....We can go.....Yeah....
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:51pm PST 
The ad finally came on..
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:49pm PST 
All of them are going drinking.....and everyone who paid the big bucks to watch them.....
and those who flew in and got hotels......
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 2, '14 6:47pm PST 
I hate that expression...looser....Please never use....
Having a luxury car doesn't bring your happiness.....
Friends and love from your family are special...
....Now, it is almost over and no ad....
It was a tease....Five more minutes and
we are off to bed.......Alex will be happy
because he likes to turn in early too...
3hi52 to go...
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Cowboy, Feb 3 2:45 pm

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.